Melton joins staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 2,2011
The physicians and staff of Central Mississippi Medical Center and Care + Family Medical Clinic-Hinds recently welcomed Sheree C. Melton, M.D., to their staffs. Melton completed a residency in family medicine at the University of Mississippi Medical Center after attending medical school at Brown Medical School in Providence, Rhode Island. She received a bachelor of science degree in biology from Tougaloo College, where she was a presidential scholar.
Melton is a member of the American Academy of Family Physicians and Mississippi Academy of Family Physicians.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years