Melton joins staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 2,2011
The physicians and staff of Central Mississippi Medical Center and Care + Family Medical Clinic-Hinds recently welcomed Sheree C. Melton, M.D., to their staffs. Melton completed a residency in family medicine at the University of Mississippi Medical Center after attending medical school at Brown Medical School in Providence, Rhode Island. She received a bachelor of science degree in biology from Tougaloo College, where she was a presidential scholar.
Melton is a member of the American Academy of Family Physicians and Mississippi Academy of Family Physicians.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil