Melton joins staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 2,2011
The physicians and staff of Central Mississippi Medical Center and Care + Family Medical Clinic-Hinds recently welcomed Sheree C. Melton, M.D., to their staffs. Melton completed a residency in family medicine at the University of Mississippi Medical Center after attending medical school at Brown Medical School in Providence, Rhode Island. She received a bachelor of science degree in biology from Tougaloo College, where she was a presidential scholar.
Melton is a member of the American Academy of Family Physicians and Mississippi Academy of Family Physicians.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Analysts hail BancorpSouth stock buyback as ‘handsome’ reward for shareholders
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public