Melton joins staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 2,2011
The physicians and staff of Central Mississippi Medical Center and Care + Family Medical Clinic-Hinds recently welcomed Sheree C. Melton, M.D., to their staffs. Melton completed a residency in family medicine at the University of Mississippi Medical Center after attending medical school at Brown Medical School in Providence, Rhode Island. She received a bachelor of science degree in biology from Tougaloo College, where she was a presidential scholar.
Melton is a member of the American Academy of Family Physicians and Mississippi Academy of Family Physicians.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast