Melton joins staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 2,2011
The physicians and staff of Central Mississippi Medical Center and Care + Family Medical Clinic-Hinds recently welcomed Sheree C. Melton, M.D., to their staffs. Melton completed a residency in family medicine at the University of Mississippi Medical Center after attending medical school at Brown Medical School in Providence, Rhode Island. She received a bachelor of science degree in biology from Tougaloo College, where she was a presidential scholar.
Melton is a member of the American Academy of Family Physicians and Mississippi Academy of Family Physicians.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Number of requests for general election absentee ballots roughly same as primary
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- Former Mississippi First Lady Carroll Waller dies at 87
- After string of losses, O'Hara sees himself as Senate 'protest vote'