Realtors earn certification
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 2,2011
Two Realtors from Crye-Leike’s Flowood, Mississippi office decided to earn their professional real estate designation as Certified Negotiation Experts (CNE). Crye-Leike agents Carol Stewart and Rick Young recently completed all of the necessary coursework required to earn their CNE designation, which is one of the top new designations Realtors can obtain. They attended a two-day seminar taught nationally by the Real Estate Negotiation Institute (RENI) instructor Oliver Frascona.
As Certified Negotiation Experts, Stewart and Young have received professional training acquiring negotiation skills that help them assist their clients in obtaining better results with the sale or purchase of a home.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job