Realtors earn certification
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 2,2011
Two Realtors from Crye-Leike’s Flowood, Mississippi office decided to earn their professional real estate designation as Certified Negotiation Experts (CNE). Crye-Leike agents Carol Stewart and Rick Young recently completed all of the necessary coursework required to earn their CNE designation, which is one of the top new designations Realtors can obtain. They attended a two-day seminar taught nationally by the Real Estate Negotiation Institute (RENI) instructor Oliver Frascona.
As Certified Negotiation Experts, Stewart and Young have received professional training acquiring negotiation skills that help them assist their clients in obtaining better results with the sale or purchase of a home.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Healthcare Marketplace to look much the same in 2015