Realtors earn certification
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 2,2011
Two Realtors from Crye-Leike’s Flowood, Mississippi office decided to earn their professional real estate designation as Certified Negotiation Experts (CNE). Crye-Leike agents Carol Stewart and Rick Young recently completed all of the necessary coursework required to earn their CNE designation, which is one of the top new designations Realtors can obtain. They attended a two-day seminar taught nationally by the Real Estate Negotiation Institute (RENI) instructor Oliver Frascona.
As Certified Negotiation Experts, Stewart and Young have received professional training acquiring negotiation skills that help them assist their clients in obtaining better results with the sale or purchase of a home.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal