Realtors earn certification
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 2,2011
Two Realtors from Crye-Leike’s Flowood, Mississippi office decided to earn their professional real estate designation as Certified Negotiation Experts (CNE). Crye-Leike agents Carol Stewart and Rick Young recently completed all of the necessary coursework required to earn their CNE designation, which is one of the top new designations Realtors can obtain. They attended a two-day seminar taught nationally by the Real Estate Negotiation Institute (RENI) instructor Oliver Frascona.
As Certified Negotiation Experts, Stewart and Young have received professional training acquiring negotiation skills that help them assist their clients in obtaining better results with the sale or purchase of a home.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- BREAKING: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- Gov. Bryant intervening in same-sex couple's divorce
- Vicksburg mayor marries during lunch break
- Margaritaville owner files for bankruptcy before landlord hearing
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner
- Delta Council says condition of Highway 6 'of crisis dimensions'
- School superintendent says he never intended to hire wife's uncle, but recommended him