Stennett, Simpson attend Forum
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 2,2011
Mitch Stennett, president, and Larkin Simpson, chamber director, of the Economic Development Authority of Jones County, participated in the 2011 Janus Economics Forum, an association of professionals dedicated to advancing the field of economic development.
Each year, the Forum invites approximately 15 leading economic developers from around the country to participate in a unique peer-learning and networking event in Rabun County, Ga. Individuals previously selected to become a member of the Forum are invited back each year to welcome new members and continue the on-going dialogue and peer learning process.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma