Stennett, Simpson attend Forum
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 2,2011
Mitch Stennett, president, and Larkin Simpson, chamber director, of the Economic Development Authority of Jones County, participated in the 2011 Janus Economics Forum, an association of professionals dedicated to advancing the field of economic development.
Each year, the Forum invites approximately 15 leading economic developers from around the country to participate in a unique peer-learning and networking event in Rabun County, Ga. Individuals previously selected to become a member of the Forum are invited back each year to welcome new members and continue the on-going dialogue and peer learning process.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody