Stennett, Simpson attend Forum
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 2,2011
Mitch Stennett, president, and Larkin Simpson, chamber director, of the Economic Development Authority of Jones County, participated in the 2011 Janus Economics Forum, an association of professionals dedicated to advancing the field of economic development.
Each year, the Forum invites approximately 15 leading economic developers from around the country to participate in a unique peer-learning and networking event in Rabun County, Ga. Individuals previously selected to become a member of the Forum are invited back each year to welcome new members and continue the on-going dialogue and peer learning process.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- McDaniel files legal arguments as he looks to overturn Cochran loss
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- Payday lender expects clean bill from regulators