Stennett, Simpson attend Forum
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 2,2011
Mitch Stennett, president, and Larkin Simpson, chamber director, of the Economic Development Authority of Jones County, participated in the 2011 Janus Economics Forum, an association of professionals dedicated to advancing the field of economic development.
Each year, the Forum invites approximately 15 leading economic developers from around the country to participate in a unique peer-learning and networking event in Rabun County, Ga. Individuals previously selected to become a member of the Forum are invited back each year to welcome new members and continue the on-going dialogue and peer learning process.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years