Stennett, Simpson attend Forum
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 2,2011
Mitch Stennett, president, and Larkin Simpson, chamber director, of the Economic Development Authority of Jones County, participated in the 2011 Janus Economics Forum, an association of professionals dedicated to advancing the field of economic development.
Each year, the Forum invites approximately 15 leading economic developers from around the country to participate in a unique peer-learning and networking event in Rabun County, Ga. Individuals previously selected to become a member of the Forum are invited back each year to welcome new members and continue the on-going dialogue and peer learning process.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years