Valliant earns certification
A former fitness center manager who spent several years counseling heart patients about proper nutrition, Melinda Valliant has earned her board certification as a specialist in sports dietetics, making her the second person in Mississippi with this certification. Valliant, a University of Mississippi assistant professor of nutrition and hospitality management, is director of the coordinated program in dietetics for the NHM department. She also has consulted with the Ole Miss athletics department for many years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom
- News The Way You Want It!