Valliant earns certification
A former fitness center manager who spent several years counseling heart patients about proper nutrition, Melinda Valliant has earned her board certification as a specialist in sports dietetics, making her the second person in Mississippi with this certification. Valliant, a University of Mississippi assistant professor of nutrition and hospitality management, is director of the coordinated program in dietetics for the NHM department. She also has consulted with the Ole Miss athletics department for many years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- HCC works deal with MSU Extension Service for land to expand
- SouthGroup Insurance named to 'Best Practices' study