Valliant earns certification
A former fitness center manager who spent several years counseling heart patients about proper nutrition, Melinda Valliant has earned her board certification as a specialist in sports dietetics, making her the second person in Mississippi with this certification. Valliant, a University of Mississippi assistant professor of nutrition and hospitality management, is director of the coordinated program in dietetics for the NHM department. She also has consulted with the Ole Miss athletics department for many years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Bill would use casino taxes for bridges, little for tourism
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Statue depicts famous duel that originated 'Bowie knife'