Valliant earns certification
A former fitness center manager who spent several years counseling heart patients about proper nutrition, Melinda Valliant has earned her board certification as a specialist in sports dietetics, making her the second person in Mississippi with this certification. Valliant, a University of Mississippi assistant professor of nutrition and hospitality management, is director of the coordinated program in dietetics for the NHM department. She also has consulted with the Ole Miss athletics department for many years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal