Waller opens practice
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 2,2011
William L. Waller III, M.D., a board-certified dermatologist, recently joined Hattiesburg Clinic and opened Dermatology-South. Waller’s training includes a medical degree from the University of Mississippi School of Medicine in Jackson, internship in internal medicine at St. Mary’s Medical Center in San Francisco, Calif., residency in dermatology at Tulane University in New Orleans and clinical research fellowship in dermatology at Tulane. In his final year of training, Waller served as chief resident and received the Peterkin Award for outstanding original research in dermatology.
He is a diplomate of the American Board of Dermatology and his professional affiliations include the American Academy of Dermatology, American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, American Medical Association and Louisiana State Medical Society.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals