Waller opens practice
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 2,2011
William L. Waller III, M.D., a board-certified dermatologist, recently joined Hattiesburg Clinic and opened Dermatology-South. Waller’s training includes a medical degree from the University of Mississippi School of Medicine in Jackson, internship in internal medicine at St. Mary’s Medical Center in San Francisco, Calif., residency in dermatology at Tulane University in New Orleans and clinical research fellowship in dermatology at Tulane. In his final year of training, Waller served as chief resident and received the Peterkin Award for outstanding original research in dermatology.
He is a diplomate of the American Board of Dermatology and his professional affiliations include the American Academy of Dermatology, American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, American Medical Association and Louisiana State Medical Society.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits