Waller opens practice
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 2,2011
William L. Waller III, M.D., a board-certified dermatologist, recently joined Hattiesburg Clinic and opened Dermatology-South. Waller’s training includes a medical degree from the University of Mississippi School of Medicine in Jackson, internship in internal medicine at St. Mary’s Medical Center in San Francisco, Calif., residency in dermatology at Tulane University in New Orleans and clinical research fellowship in dermatology at Tulane. In his final year of training, Waller served as chief resident and received the Peterkin Award for outstanding original research in dermatology.
He is a diplomate of the American Board of Dermatology and his professional affiliations include the American Academy of Dermatology, American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, American Medical Association and Louisiana State Medical Society.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil