Waller opens practice
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 2,2011
William L. Waller III, M.D., a board-certified dermatologist, recently joined Hattiesburg Clinic and opened Dermatology-South. Waller’s training includes a medical degree from the University of Mississippi School of Medicine in Jackson, internship in internal medicine at St. Mary’s Medical Center in San Francisco, Calif., residency in dermatology at Tulane University in New Orleans and clinical research fellowship in dermatology at Tulane. In his final year of training, Waller served as chief resident and received the Peterkin Award for outstanding original research in dermatology.
He is a diplomate of the American Board of Dermatology and his professional affiliations include the American Academy of Dermatology, American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, American Medical Association and Louisiana State Medical Society.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- PEDIGREE dog food recalled; might contain metal fragments
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Judicial candidates put on ballot after rejection of challenges
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- MSU receives funding for two proposals aimed at boosting NASA missions