Waller opens practice
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 2,2011
William L. Waller III, M.D., a board-certified dermatologist, recently joined Hattiesburg Clinic and opened Dermatology-South. Waller’s training includes a medical degree from the University of Mississippi School of Medicine in Jackson, internship in internal medicine at St. Mary’s Medical Center in San Francisco, Calif., residency in dermatology at Tulane University in New Orleans and clinical research fellowship in dermatology at Tulane. In his final year of training, Waller served as chief resident and received the Peterkin Award for outstanding original research in dermatology.
He is a diplomate of the American Board of Dermatology and his professional affiliations include the American Academy of Dermatology, American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, American Medical Association and Louisiana State Medical Society.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Columbus-built Airbus gets FAA airworthiness approval
- BILL CRAWFORD: Gunn steals tax cut spotlight
- Bill would make only 1 hospital follow open-meetings act
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- Olive Branch votes to issue $8 million in bonds