Hancock Bank buys anti-money laundering solution
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 7,2011
GULFPORT — Hancock Bank is implementing NICE Actimize’s anti-money laundering, fraud prevention and enterprise risk case management solutions. The bank decided upon a single-vendor selection to “future proof” its technology roadmap during a period of rapid growth for the bank.
Hancock Bank’s deployment of NICE Actimize’s solutions will address online ACH (Automated Clearing House) and wire fraud issues, working to stop losses before they occur. The firm’s anti-money laundering solutions will also support customer onboarding and provide sanctions screening and suspicious activity monitoring for the bank. A cross-channel approach to fighting financial crime is becoming increasingly more common for mid-tier financial institutions as they move toward developing consolidated financial crime strategies to decrease costs and improve effectiveness.
“It was key for us to select a vendor who would enable us to future proof our technology roadmap,” said Jeff Theiler, senior risk officer, Hancock Bank. “We are confident in NICE Actimize’s demonstrated market leadership and proven ability to implement its solutions quickly and effectively to address our immediate needs, which include the operational integration of our recent Whitney acquisition, as well as support our anticipated rapid growth. These factors were critical in our decision to standardize on NICE Actimize’s financial crime platform and solutions.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- PEDIGREE dog food recalled; might contain metal fragments
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- Judicial candidates put on ballot after rejection of challenges
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- MSU receives funding for two proposals aimed at boosting NASA missions
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university