Hancock Bank buys anti-money laundering solution
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 7,2011
GULFPORT — Hancock Bank is implementing NICE Actimize’s anti-money laundering, fraud prevention and enterprise risk case management solutions. The bank decided upon a single-vendor selection to “future proof” its technology roadmap during a period of rapid growth for the bank.
Hancock Bank’s deployment of NICE Actimize’s solutions will address online ACH (Automated Clearing House) and wire fraud issues, working to stop losses before they occur. The firm’s anti-money laundering solutions will also support customer onboarding and provide sanctions screening and suspicious activity monitoring for the bank. A cross-channel approach to fighting financial crime is becoming increasingly more common for mid-tier financial institutions as they move toward developing consolidated financial crime strategies to decrease costs and improve effectiveness.
“It was key for us to select a vendor who would enable us to future proof our technology roadmap,” said Jeff Theiler, senior risk officer, Hancock Bank. “We are confident in NICE Actimize’s demonstrated market leadership and proven ability to implement its solutions quickly and effectively to address our immediate needs, which include the operational integration of our recent Whitney acquisition, as well as support our anticipated rapid growth. These factors were critical in our decision to standardize on NICE Actimize’s financial crime platform and solutions.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects