Clinic welcomes Gibson
Hattiesburg Clinic’s Heart Care Center in Laurel welcomes Brian C. Gibson, A.C.N.P., F.N.P. Gibson received a bachelor’s in nursing from the University of Southern Mississippi in Hattiesburg. He also completed a master’s in nursing with a concentration in advanced emergency nursing from the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Ala.
Gibson is board certified as an acute care nurse practitioner by the American Nurse Credentialing Center and as a family nurse practitioner by the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners. He is a member of the American College of Cardiology, American Academy of Nurse Practitioners and Golden Key International Honour Society.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers
- Secretary of State's Office transitioning to new location