Clinic welcomes Gibson
Hattiesburg Clinic’s Heart Care Center in Laurel welcomes Brian C. Gibson, A.C.N.P., F.N.P. Gibson received a bachelor’s in nursing from the University of Southern Mississippi in Hattiesburg. He also completed a master’s in nursing with a concentration in advanced emergency nursing from the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Ala.
Gibson is board certified as an acute care nurse practitioner by the American Nurse Credentialing Center and as a family nurse practitioner by the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners. He is a member of the American College of Cardiology, American Academy of Nurse Practitioners and Golden Key International Honour Society.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Man indicted, accused of bankruptcy fraud
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- Grenada native Donna Tartt wins Pulitzer Prize for 'The Goldfinch'
- Fight between county, insurer over courthouse fire continues
- Judge to rule on release of Kemper power plant data