Clinic welcomes Gibson
Hattiesburg Clinic’s Heart Care Center in Laurel welcomes Brian C. Gibson, A.C.N.P., F.N.P. Gibson received a bachelor’s in nursing from the University of Southern Mississippi in Hattiesburg. He also completed a master’s in nursing with a concentration in advanced emergency nursing from the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Ala.
Gibson is board certified as an acute care nurse practitioner by the American Nurse Credentialing Center and as a family nurse practitioner by the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners. He is a member of the American College of Cardiology, American Academy of Nurse Practitioners and Golden Key International Honour Society.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MDA introduces new 'Mississippi Homecoming' tourism ad campaign
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county