Clinic welcomes Gibson
Hattiesburg Clinic’s Heart Care Center in Laurel welcomes Brian C. Gibson, A.C.N.P., F.N.P. Gibson received a bachelor’s in nursing from the University of Southern Mississippi in Hattiesburg. He also completed a master’s in nursing with a concentration in advanced emergency nursing from the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Ala.
Gibson is board certified as an acute care nurse practitioner by the American Nurse Credentialing Center and as a family nurse practitioner by the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners. He is a member of the American College of Cardiology, American Academy of Nurse Practitioners and Golden Key International Honour Society.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Legislators begin work on FY2016 state budget
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter