Clinic welcomes Gibson
Hattiesburg Clinic’s Heart Care Center in Laurel welcomes Brian C. Gibson, A.C.N.P., F.N.P. Gibson received a bachelor’s in nursing from the University of Southern Mississippi in Hattiesburg. He also completed a master’s in nursing with a concentration in advanced emergency nursing from the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Ala.
Gibson is board certified as an acute care nurse practitioner by the American Nurse Credentialing Center and as a family nurse practitioner by the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners. He is a member of the American College of Cardiology, American Academy of Nurse Practitioners and Golden Key International Honour Society.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Fair cabins becoming more valuable, sources say
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau