Denham joins institute
Lauren Denham has joined The Montgomery Institute as special projects manager. The Institute has offices in Meridian and Monroeville, Ala.
Denham is a graduate of Mississippi State University where she received a bachelor of science in communication, emphasis in public relations. For the past seven years, she has worked with businesses on creative marketing strategies, event planning and promotion, copywriting, media buying and ad placement and other corporate communications.
Denham, a Meridian native, was one of the founding officers of the Young Professionals of Meridian.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JACKSON JILTED —Southwest Airlines pulling up stakes and leaving Mississippi
- Eye clinic operator faces Medicaid fraud charges
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Mega-load move could cause traffic issues
- M&F branches to close as Renasant wraps up merger
- Gaming Commission gives nod to Coast city's first casino
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- New owners plan cautious change for Highland Village
- Aldermen review adult business ordinance, call public hearing
- New boutique hotel to replace Oxford’s Downtown Inn