Denham joins institute
Lauren Denham has joined The Montgomery Institute as special projects manager. The Institute has offices in Meridian and Monroeville, Ala.
Denham is a graduate of Mississippi State University where she received a bachelor of science in communication, emphasis in public relations. For the past seven years, she has worked with businesses on creative marketing strategies, event planning and promotion, copywriting, media buying and ad placement and other corporate communications.
Denham, a Meridian native, was one of the founding officers of the Young Professionals of Meridian.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast
- Boyd Gaming reports drop in in-state net revenue
- Union-restricting legislation moves forward
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years