Denham joins institute
Lauren Denham has joined The Montgomery Institute as special projects manager. The Institute has offices in Meridian and Monroeville, Ala.
Denham is a graduate of Mississippi State University where she received a bachelor of science in communication, emphasis in public relations. For the past seven years, she has worked with businesses on creative marketing strategies, event planning and promotion, copywriting, media buying and ad placement and other corporate communications.
Denham, a Meridian native, was one of the founding officers of the Young Professionals of Meridian.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband
- Jackson’s Landmark Center slated for mixed-use conversion
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- 50 Leading Business Women in Mississippi (digital magazine)
- Ex-circuit clerk Palmertree gets 10 years for embezzlement