Eastover development’s impact depends on popularity, accessibility
by Clay Chandler
Published: October 9,2011
One of the many enduring lessons from The Great Recession is that home values are more vulnerable to a plunge than they were thought to be.
Two of Jackson’s more affluent neighborhoods — Eastover and Fondren — are a testament to that.
Two Realtors who do business in each told the Mississippi Business Journal that a new mixed-use development whose first phase could open in fall 2013 could theoretically help …
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- KEEPING OUR EYE ON: Elizabeth Harris
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Nullification and interposition
- TROTTER: Social security claiming strategies
- Froyo y’all: Couple brings 'delicious' dessert to Delta
- Brown would make history if confirmed as judge