Eastover development’s impact depends on popularity, accessibility
Published: October 9,2011
One of the many enduring lessons from The Great Recession is that home values are more vulnerable to a plunge than they were thought to be.
Two of Jackson’s more affluent neighborhoods — Eastover and Fondren — are a testament to that.
Two Realtors who do business in each told the Mississippi Business Journal that a new mixed-use development whose first phase could open in fall 2013 could theoretically help …
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- Man charged in noose left on integration statue at Ole Miss