Firm welcomes lawyers
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 9,2011
Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC, has added four new attorneys to its Jackson office: Michael V. Bernier, Hillary Blalock, Jeremy M. Clay and Sterling Kidd. Bernier joins the firm as an associate in the advocacy department, where he works on a variety of business-litigation related matters for clients. He is a 2011 summa cum laude graduate of the Mississippi College of Law, where he was a member of the Law Review.
Blalock, who also joins Baker Donelson as an associate in the advocacy department, is a 2011 graduate of the Mississippi College of Law. She also holds a B.S. in business administration-accounting from Mississippi College.
Clay joins the firm as an associate in the advocacy department where he focuses his practice on healthcare litigation and product liability and has experience in insurance coverage work. A 2009 summa cum laude graduate of the Mississippi College of Law, he is also a member of the firm’s intellectual property group and is a registered patent attorney.
Kidd, who also joins Baker Donelson as an associate in the advocacy department, is a 2010 summa cum laude graduate of the University of Mississippi School of Law where he as a member of the Mississippi Law Journal. He focuses his practice on general business litigation and product liability matters, particularly the defense of automotive, drug and medical device product liability issues.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- PHIL HARDWICK: When Bill Cooley talks, people listen
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life