Firm welcomes lawyers
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 9,2011
Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC, has added four new attorneys to its Jackson office: Michael V. Bernier, Hillary Blalock, Jeremy M. Clay and Sterling Kidd. Bernier joins the firm as an associate in the advocacy department, where he works on a variety of business-litigation related matters for clients. He is a 2011 summa cum laude graduate of the Mississippi College of Law, where he was a member of the Law Review.
Blalock, who also joins Baker Donelson as an associate in the advocacy department, is a 2011 graduate of the Mississippi College of Law. She also holds a B.S. in business administration-accounting from Mississippi College.
Clay joins the firm as an associate in the advocacy department where he focuses his practice on healthcare litigation and product liability and has experience in insurance coverage work. A 2009 summa cum laude graduate of the Mississippi College of Law, he is also a member of the firm’s intellectual property group and is a registered patent attorney.
Kidd, who also joins Baker Donelson as an associate in the advocacy department, is a 2010 summa cum laude graduate of the University of Mississippi School of Law where he as a member of the Mississippi Law Journal. He focuses his practice on general business litigation and product liability matters, particularly the defense of automotive, drug and medical device product liability issues.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job