Firm welcomes lawyers
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 9,2011
Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC, has added four new attorneys to its Jackson office: Michael V. Bernier, Hillary Blalock, Jeremy M. Clay and Sterling Kidd. Bernier joins the firm as an associate in the advocacy department, where he works on a variety of business-litigation related matters for clients. He is a 2011 summa cum laude graduate of the Mississippi College of Law, where he was a member of the Law Review.
Blalock, who also joins Baker Donelson as an associate in the advocacy department, is a 2011 graduate of the Mississippi College of Law. She also holds a B.S. in business administration-accounting from Mississippi College.
Clay joins the firm as an associate in the advocacy department where he focuses his practice on healthcare litigation and product liability and has experience in insurance coverage work. A 2009 summa cum laude graduate of the Mississippi College of Law, he is also a member of the firm’s intellectual property group and is a registered patent attorney.
Kidd, who also joins Baker Donelson as an associate in the advocacy department, is a 2010 summa cum laude graduate of the University of Mississippi School of Law where he as a member of the Mississippi Law Journal. He focuses his practice on general business litigation and product liability matters, particularly the defense of automotive, drug and medical device product liability issues.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MDA introduces new 'Mississippi Homecoming' tourism ad campaign
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county