Graham joins discussion
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 9,2011
Dr. Mary S. Graham, president of Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College, was one of 17 community college leaders from across the country participating Sept. 21 in a White House roundtable discussion on education.
The event was hosted by the Aspen Institute.
Graham and MGCCC are among 10 finalists for the Aspen Prize for Community College Excellence. The winner will be named in December with up to three runners-up sharing in the $1 million prize fund.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Attorney McRae challenging Miss. treasurer in GOP primary
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Judge names receiver for KiOR plant, but tax payment unclear
- Rival plans filed to end Cleveland schools federal oversight
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- (VIDEO) ALAN TURNER: Wilson says he’s ready for elected office
- Production under way at Grammer AG in Tupelo