Graham joins discussion
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 9,2011
Dr. Mary S. Graham, president of Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College, was one of 17 community college leaders from across the country participating Sept. 21 in a White House roundtable discussion on education.
The event was hosted by the Aspen Institute.
Graham and MGCCC are among 10 finalists for the Aspen Prize for Community College Excellence. The winner will be named in December with up to three runners-up sharing in the $1 million prize fund.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- PEDIGREE dog food recalled; might contain metal fragments
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- Judicial candidates put on ballot after rejection of challenges
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- MSU receives funding for two proposals aimed at boosting NASA missions