Graham joins discussion
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 9,2011
Dr. Mary S. Graham, president of Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College, was one of 17 community college leaders from across the country participating Sept. 21 in a White House roundtable discussion on education.
The event was hosted by the Aspen Institute.
Graham and MGCCC are among 10 finalists for the Aspen Prize for Community College Excellence. The winner will be named in December with up to three runners-up sharing in the $1 million prize fund.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain
- Hood joins other AGs in efforts to curb copper theft
- Entergy gives $500K grant to The Nature Conservancy