Graham joins discussion
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 9,2011
Dr. Mary S. Graham, president of Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College, was one of 17 community college leaders from across the country participating Sept. 21 in a White House roundtable discussion on education.
The event was hosted by the Aspen Institute.
Graham and MGCCC are among 10 finalists for the Aspen Prize for Community College Excellence. The winner will be named in December with up to three runners-up sharing in the $1 million prize fund.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Gov. Bryant intervening in same-sex couple's divorce
- Vicksburg mayor marries during lunch break
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner
- School superintendent says he never intended to hire wife's uncle, but recommended him
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015