Graham joins discussion
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 9,2011
Dr. Mary S. Graham, president of Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College, was one of 17 community college leaders from across the country participating Sept. 21 in a White House roundtable discussion on education.
The event was hosted by the Aspen Institute.
Graham and MGCCC are among 10 finalists for the Aspen Prize for Community College Excellence. The winner will be named in December with up to three runners-up sharing in the $1 million prize fund.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Tourism conference being held on Coast; industry to ask state for more money