HORNE issues promotions
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 9,2011
HORNE LLP has promoted four team members in the firm’s Gulf Coast office. Paul Bowden was promoted to senior associate. Russel Besiou, Rachel Mosher and Michael White were promoted to supervisor.
Bowden, Besiou, Mosher and White are employed in HORNE’s disaster recovery management division.
HORNE also promoted four team members to senior associate in the firm’s Ridgeland office. Tony Coco is employed in HORNE’s technology department, and Paul Foster works in fraud, forensic and litigation services.
Morgan Hegi and Mary Kathryn Thomas are employed in the firm’s tax services division.
HORNE has promoted five team members to senior associate in the firm’s Ridgeland office. Drew Chapman and Lee “Cap” White are employed in HORNE’s assurance services division.
Marcus Hughes works in the firm’s technology department.
Amanda Richardson is employed in specialty accounting outsourcing, and Blair Waggoner in the tax services division.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal