HORNE issues promotions
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 9,2011
HORNE LLP has promoted four team members in the firm’s Gulf Coast office. Paul Bowden was promoted to senior associate. Russel Besiou, Rachel Mosher and Michael White were promoted to supervisor.
Bowden, Besiou, Mosher and White are employed in HORNE’s disaster recovery management division.
HORNE also promoted four team members to senior associate in the firm’s Ridgeland office. Tony Coco is employed in HORNE’s technology department, and Paul Foster works in fraud, forensic and litigation services.
Morgan Hegi and Mary Kathryn Thomas are employed in the firm’s tax services division.
HORNE has promoted five team members to senior associate in the firm’s Ridgeland office. Drew Chapman and Lee “Cap” White are employed in HORNE’s assurance services division.
Marcus Hughes works in the firm’s technology department.
Amanda Richardson is employed in specialty accounting outsourcing, and Blair Waggoner in the tax services division.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Walker sentenced to 18 months for fraud, conspiracy
- Health officials identify another case of chikungunya virus
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency