HORNE issues promotions
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 9,2011
HORNE LLP has promoted four team members in the firm’s Gulf Coast office. Paul Bowden was promoted to senior associate. Russel Besiou, Rachel Mosher and Michael White were promoted to supervisor.
Bowden, Besiou, Mosher and White are employed in HORNE’s disaster recovery management division.
HORNE also promoted four team members to senior associate in the firm’s Ridgeland office. Tony Coco is employed in HORNE’s technology department, and Paul Foster works in fraud, forensic and litigation services.
Morgan Hegi and Mary Kathryn Thomas are employed in the firm’s tax services division.
HORNE has promoted five team members to senior associate in the firm’s Ridgeland office. Drew Chapman and Lee “Cap” White are employed in HORNE’s assurance services division.
Marcus Hughes works in the firm’s technology department.
Amanda Richardson is employed in specialty accounting outsourcing, and Blair Waggoner in the tax services division.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Haley Barbour: Kemper plant will rival Grand Gulf’s performance
- JOSH MABUS: Make it in Mississippi
- BEN WILLIAMS AND MOLLY JEFFCOAT: Title certificates, reports, commitments & policies: The difference may be your job!
- MDOT commissioner: National group gets it ‘backwards’ on state’s spending on bridge upkeep
- With S&P suit settled, Mississippi set to take on Moody’s over flawed investment ratings
- LOUANN LOFTON: A book of maps for lovers of New Orleans
- Longtime Biloxi mayor Holloway resigns
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- Texas company fined for taking water from a Mississippi river