HORNE issues promotions
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 9,2011
HORNE LLP has promoted four team members in the firm’s Gulf Coast office. Paul Bowden was promoted to senior associate. Russel Besiou, Rachel Mosher and Michael White were promoted to supervisor.
Bowden, Besiou, Mosher and White are employed in HORNE’s disaster recovery management division.
HORNE also promoted four team members to senior associate in the firm’s Ridgeland office. Tony Coco is employed in HORNE’s technology department, and Paul Foster works in fraud, forensic and litigation services.
Morgan Hegi and Mary Kathryn Thomas are employed in the firm’s tax services division.
HORNE has promoted five team members to senior associate in the firm’s Ridgeland office. Drew Chapman and Lee “Cap” White are employed in HORNE’s assurance services division.
Marcus Hughes works in the firm’s technology department.
Amanda Richardson is employed in specialty accounting outsourcing, and Blair Waggoner in the tax services division.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast