HORNE issues promotions
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 9,2011
HORNE LLP has promoted four team members in the firm’s Gulf Coast office. Paul Bowden was promoted to senior associate. Russel Besiou, Rachel Mosher and Michael White were promoted to supervisor.
Bowden, Besiou, Mosher and White are employed in HORNE’s disaster recovery management division.
HORNE also promoted four team members to senior associate in the firm’s Ridgeland office. Tony Coco is employed in HORNE’s technology department, and Paul Foster works in fraud, forensic and litigation services.
Morgan Hegi and Mary Kathryn Thomas are employed in the firm’s tax services division.
HORNE has promoted five team members to senior associate in the firm’s Ridgeland office. Drew Chapman and Lee “Cap” White are employed in HORNE’s assurance services division.
Marcus Hughes works in the firm’s technology department.
Amanda Richardson is employed in specialty accounting outsourcing, and Blair Waggoner in the tax services division.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Nullification and interposition
- Study says Nissan subsidies total $1.33B; MDA says overestimated
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- Mississippi Power CEO's departure due to withholding Kemper information from regulators
- Tenn. company makes unspecified offer to lease hospital
- Defunct casino to be moved; cost could rise depending on 'crud'
- Undersecretary: 'I understand the frustration' over catfish inspections
- City, state to hold second sale of tax-forfeited property