Hudson joins faculty
This fall, the Delta State University College of Business welcomed Abe Hudson as visiting professor in the Division of Management, Marketing, and Business Administration. Hudson joins Delta State as an instructor in management teaching quantitative methods for business, principles of management and entrepreneurship.
A native of Greenville, Hudson received his undergraduate degree in marketing from the University of Southern Mississippi in 1998. He earned both an MBA and a master of finance from Mississippi State University in 2000. While in college, Hudson studied abroad in Mexico, London, and Scotland.
Upon graduating, he worked as a corporate financial analyst for International Paper for two years. He then bought into the Lenny’s Sub Shop franchise and opened restaurants in Greenville, Cleveland and Jackson, operating the restaurants for almost five years before selling them.
Hudson has worked as a business and political consultant since 2002. Most recently, he was the campaign manager for two successful state senate campaigns. In his spare time he enjoys writing, and has been working on a book series titled “Mississippi Delta Boys.” Three volumes are currently being edited with the fourth one still in progress.
Prior to transitioning into a visiting professor at Delta State, Hudson taught two finance classes as an adjunct instructor through the Greenville Higher Education Center.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- Conservator: Schools had too many employees
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets
- Study says state sacrificing billions of dollars, 20,000 jobs in refusing Medicaid expansion
- Tennessee-based manufacturer sites plant in industrial park
- Mars Food to celebrate 35 years in Port City