Hudson joins faculty
This fall, the Delta State University College of Business welcomed Abe Hudson as visiting professor in the Division of Management, Marketing, and Business Administration. Hudson joins Delta State as an instructor in management teaching quantitative methods for business, principles of management and entrepreneurship.
A native of Greenville, Hudson received his undergraduate degree in marketing from the University of Southern Mississippi in 1998. He earned both an MBA and a master of finance from Mississippi State University in 2000. While in college, Hudson studied abroad in Mexico, London, and Scotland.
Upon graduating, he worked as a corporate financial analyst for International Paper for two years. He then bought into the Lenny’s Sub Shop franchise and opened restaurants in Greenville, Cleveland and Jackson, operating the restaurants for almost five years before selling them.
Hudson has worked as a business and political consultant since 2002. Most recently, he was the campaign manager for two successful state senate campaigns. In his spare time he enjoys writing, and has been working on a book series titled “Mississippi Delta Boys.” Three volumes are currently being edited with the fourth one still in progress.
Prior to transitioning into a visiting professor at Delta State, Hudson taught two finance classes as an adjunct instructor through the Greenville Higher Education Center.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Explosion at Coast fish plant leaves one dead, three injured
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- Former Gov. Musgrove pushing lawsuit to school districts
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet