King goes to Tupelo
Nail McKinney Professional Association announced Lee Henry King, CPA, has joined the firm. He is a native of New Albany and received his bachelor of accountancy in 2009 from the University of Mississippi.
Prior to coming to Tupelo, King worked for the past year at a public accounting firm in Natchez.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- Doctor's murder-for-hire case postponed, mental evaluation pending
- ACLU could sue over state's new school prayer law
- Hatchery releases largemouth bass fingerlings in three rivers
- Bill exempting small farms from fuel storage regs passes Senate
- Mayor wants 'trial run' of hotel/restaurant tax next month