Memorial adds Prejeant
Memorial Hospital welcomes Jill Prejeant, M.D., hospitalist/internal medicine physician, to the medical staff. Prejeant received her bachelor’s degree in biology from Nicholls State University in Thibodaux, La. She received her master of sport science in sports medicine/exercise physiology at the United States Sports Academy, Daphne, Ala. She completed her medical degree from Medical University of the Americas – School of Medicine in Nevis, West Indies, and completed her residency in internal medicine at Ochsner Medical Center in New Orleans.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Court hits David Watkins with $600,000 order over Retro Metro issues