Memorial adds Prejeant
Memorial Hospital welcomes Jill Prejeant, M.D., hospitalist/internal medicine physician, to the medical staff. Prejeant received her bachelor’s degree in biology from Nicholls State University in Thibodaux, La. She received her master of sport science in sports medicine/exercise physiology at the United States Sports Academy, Daphne, Ala. She completed her medical degree from Medical University of the Americas – School of Medicine in Nevis, West Indies, and completed her residency in internal medicine at Ochsner Medical Center in New Orleans.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain
- Hood joins other AGs in efforts to curb copper theft
- Entergy gives $500K grant to The Nature Conservancy