Memorial adds Prejeant
Memorial Hospital welcomes Jill Prejeant, M.D., hospitalist/internal medicine physician, to the medical staff. Prejeant received her bachelor’s degree in biology from Nicholls State University in Thibodaux, La. She received her master of sport science in sports medicine/exercise physiology at the United States Sports Academy, Daphne, Ala. She completed her medical degree from Medical University of the Americas – School of Medicine in Nevis, West Indies, and completed her residency in internal medicine at Ochsner Medical Center in New Orleans.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate