Memorial adds Prejeant
Memorial Hospital welcomes Jill Prejeant, M.D., hospitalist/internal medicine physician, to the medical staff. Prejeant received her bachelor’s degree in biology from Nicholls State University in Thibodaux, La. She received her master of sport science in sports medicine/exercise physiology at the United States Sports Academy, Daphne, Ala. She completed her medical degree from Medical University of the Americas – School of Medicine in Nevis, West Indies, and completed her residency in internal medicine at Ochsner Medical Center in New Orleans.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- Margaritaville owner files for bankruptcy before landlord hearing
- Delta Council says condition of Highway 6 'of crisis dimensions'
- Severstal completes the sale of Columbus plant to Steel Dynamics
- Another marker going up on Mississippi Country Music Trail
- Researchers fly drone into hurricane for the first time
- House votes for transfer of Yellow Creek Port land to state
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner