Memorial adds Prejeant
Memorial Hospital welcomes Jill Prejeant, M.D., hospitalist/internal medicine physician, to the medical staff. Prejeant received her bachelor’s degree in biology from Nicholls State University in Thibodaux, La. She received her master of sport science in sports medicine/exercise physiology at the United States Sports Academy, Daphne, Ala. She completed her medical degree from Medical University of the Americas – School of Medicine in Nevis, West Indies, and completed her residency in internal medicine at Ochsner Medical Center in New Orleans.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- PHIL HARDWICK: When Bill Cooley talks, people listen