Ram joins staff
Memorial Hospital welcomes Sundeep Ram, D.O., hospitalist/internal medicine physician, to the medical staff. Ram received his bachelor’s degree from Pennsylvania State University and his post-graduate degree from Medical College of Pennsylvania Hahnemann University, Philadelphia. He received his doctor of osteopathic medicine at Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine, Pennsylvania. Ram completed his residency at University of Pittsburgh Medical Center.
Ram is board certified in internal medicine.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- Research on dogs could lead to better understanding of human cancer
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Keesler Medical Center set to begin $74M renovation project
- ONE MORE YEAR: Leaders want year more of study on comprehensive road, bridge upkeep
- Community college dedicating new welding technology center