Ram joins staff
Memorial Hospital welcomes Sundeep Ram, D.O., hospitalist/internal medicine physician, to the medical staff. Ram received his bachelor’s degree from Pennsylvania State University and his post-graduate degree from Medical College of Pennsylvania Hahnemann University, Philadelphia. He received his doctor of osteopathic medicine at Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine, Pennsylvania. Ram completed his residency at University of Pittsburgh Medical Center.
Ram is board certified in internal medicine.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects