Ram joins staff
Memorial Hospital welcomes Sundeep Ram, D.O., hospitalist/internal medicine physician, to the medical staff. Ram received his bachelor’s degree from Pennsylvania State University and his post-graduate degree from Medical College of Pennsylvania Hahnemann University, Philadelphia. He received his doctor of osteopathic medicine at Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine, Pennsylvania. Ram completed his residency at University of Pittsburgh Medical Center.
Ram is board certified in internal medicine.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Entergy gives solar a shot
- Critics say Pearl out to eliminate mobile homes and apartments – not safeguard them
- Challenging times ahead for Pearl’s manufactured home residents, apartment complex owners
- State Sen. McDaniel traveling Mississippi to promote PAC
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- (VIDEO) DON GLIDEWELL — The threat of cyber crime to businesses is real
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur