Ram joins staff
Memorial Hospital welcomes Sundeep Ram, D.O., hospitalist/internal medicine physician, to the medical staff. Ram received his bachelor’s degree from Pennsylvania State University and his post-graduate degree from Medical College of Pennsylvania Hahnemann University, Philadelphia. He received his doctor of osteopathic medicine at Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine, Pennsylvania. Ram completed his residency at University of Pittsburgh Medical Center.
Ram is board certified in internal medicine.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge intends to rule on McDaniel's challenge before general election
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- QUIRKY? NO, JERKY — Whatever your craving, Beef Jerky Outlets likely has the flavor among 200+ choices
- (UPDATE) I-20 partially closed as vehicle carrying hazardous materials burns
- Coast family wins $644K in tideland lawsuit against state
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- State’s MAGIC accounting system works, albeit with glitches
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium