Ram joins staff
Memorial Hospital welcomes Sundeep Ram, D.O., hospitalist/internal medicine physician, to the medical staff. Ram received his bachelor’s degree from Pennsylvania State University and his post-graduate degree from Medical College of Pennsylvania Hahnemann University, Philadelphia. He received his doctor of osteopathic medicine at Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine, Pennsylvania. Ram completed his residency at University of Pittsburgh Medical Center.
Ram is board certified in internal medicine.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Investigators find massive Ag Museum fire was an accident
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending