Trustmark promotes Sherman
Anthony Sherman has been promoted to assistant vice president and trust officer at Trustmark National Bank in Jackson. He is responsible for administrating a portfolio of trusts and estate account relationships.
Sherman earned a bachelor of accountancy, a master’s in taxation from Mississippi State University and a juris doctorate from the University of Mississippi.
He is a member of the Estate Planning Council of Mississippi and the Mississippi Bar Association-Trusts and Estates Division. Sherman is a member of the board of directors for the Mississippi SIDS Alliance.
He is married to the former Alli Skelton. They have one child.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband
- Columbia Parachute expanding, relocating to BusinessPlex
- Tourism conference being held on Coast; industry to ask state for more money