Trustmark promotes Sherman
Anthony Sherman has been promoted to assistant vice president and trust officer at Trustmark National Bank in Jackson. He is responsible for administrating a portfolio of trusts and estate account relationships.
Sherman earned a bachelor of accountancy, a master’s in taxation from Mississippi State University and a juris doctorate from the University of Mississippi.
He is a member of the Estate Planning Council of Mississippi and the Mississippi Bar Association-Trusts and Estates Division. Sherman is a member of the board of directors for the Mississippi SIDS Alliance.
He is married to the former Alli Skelton. They have one child.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- More school districts join MAEP lawsuit brought by Musgrove
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- BLAKE WILSON: Danny Mitchell was a remarkable business leader, a better friend
- Court tosses challenge to Miss. Silicon’s clean air permit
- S&P: State in top 10 in U.S. in sales tax dependency