Trustmark promotes Sherman
Anthony Sherman has been promoted to assistant vice president and trust officer at Trustmark National Bank in Jackson. He is responsible for administrating a portfolio of trusts and estate account relationships.
Sherman earned a bachelor of accountancy, a master’s in taxation from Mississippi State University and a juris doctorate from the University of Mississippi.
He is a member of the Estate Planning Council of Mississippi and the Mississippi Bar Association-Trusts and Estates Division. Sherman is a member of the board of directors for the Mississippi SIDS Alliance.
He is married to the former Alli Skelton. They have one child.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Senate election ballot approved as McDaniel's challenge continues
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Judge moves McDaniel's lawsuit challenging loss to Cochran
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Inspectors find 'hot work' was cause of fatal explosion at fish plant
- Ground broken for new Hattiesburg Clinic facility