Trustmark promotes Sherman
Anthony Sherman has been promoted to assistant vice president and trust officer at Trustmark National Bank in Jackson. He is responsible for administrating a portfolio of trusts and estate account relationships.
Sherman earned a bachelor of accountancy, a master’s in taxation from Mississippi State University and a juris doctorate from the University of Mississippi.
He is a member of the Estate Planning Council of Mississippi and the Mississippi Bar Association-Trusts and Estates Division. Sherman is a member of the board of directors for the Mississippi SIDS Alliance.
He is married to the former Alli Skelton. They have one child.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- McDaniel alleges GOP race-baiting; says party should be 'purged'
- Mississippi Power conducts successful tests at Kemper plant
- Seafood dealer/processor guilty of illegal handling of oysters
- Chevron U.S.A.'s base oil facility begins production
- Medical transportation company opening operation/call center
- Corn growers watch bear market eat profits
- Chinese drywall manufacturer fined, banned from doing business in U.S.