Trustmark promotes Sherman
Anthony Sherman has been promoted to assistant vice president and trust officer at Trustmark National Bank in Jackson. He is responsible for administrating a portfolio of trusts and estate account relationships.
Sherman earned a bachelor of accountancy, a master’s in taxation from Mississippi State University and a juris doctorate from the University of Mississippi.
He is a member of the Estate Planning Council of Mississippi and the Mississippi Bar Association-Trusts and Estates Division. Sherman is a member of the board of directors for the Mississippi SIDS Alliance.
He is married to the former Alli Skelton. They have one child.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Ikea confirms plan for Memphis store
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Former Lane Furniture plant sold for $1.45 million
- OUR VIEW: JRA evolving toward transparency? Maybe, maybe not
- Jon-Paul Croom made CEO