Two added to board
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 9,2011
Brenton Alexander and Samuel “Sam” H. Albritton Jr. have been appointed to serve on the Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College board of trustees as Stone County representatives. Alexander is the CEO of Alexander Hardware and Supply in Wiggins. He and his wife, Kaylee, are Gulf Coast alumni. Alexander played on the tennis team while at the Perkinston Campus and was in the campus Hall of Fame. He graduated from the University of Southern Mississippi.
Albritton has owned the Albritton Agency, Accounting & Investments, in Gulfport since 1989. He attended the Baptist University of America and is a Life Underwriter Training Council Fellow. He is the former executive director of the Mississippi State Office of Public Safety Planning, former president and city council member for the City of Gulfport and former board member of Mississippi Business Finance Corporation. He currently serves as chair of the Stone County Chapter Stone County Republican Executive Committee.
Albritton and his wife, Lana, are active members of Big Level Baptist Church.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Gulf oil and gas leases to go up for sale in March
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- Airport gets grant to support seasonal service from Sun Country
- State officials identify first flu case this season
- STAYING POSITIVE — Career attitude help Brynn Joachim to fight disease at 41