Two added to board
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 9,2011
Brenton Alexander and Samuel “Sam” H. Albritton Jr. have been appointed to serve on the Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College board of trustees as Stone County representatives. Alexander is the CEO of Alexander Hardware and Supply in Wiggins. He and his wife, Kaylee, are Gulf Coast alumni. Alexander played on the tennis team while at the Perkinston Campus and was in the campus Hall of Fame. He graduated from the University of Southern Mississippi.
Albritton has owned the Albritton Agency, Accounting & Investments, in Gulfport since 1989. He attended the Baptist University of America and is a Life Underwriter Training Council Fellow. He is the former executive director of the Mississippi State Office of Public Safety Planning, former president and city council member for the City of Gulfport and former board member of Mississippi Business Finance Corporation. He currently serves as chair of the Stone County Chapter Stone County Republican Executive Committee.
Albritton and his wife, Lana, are active members of Big Level Baptist Church.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Finding your flexible space — Regus banks on high demand for customizable work spaces
- Watch out for wildlife while driving on roads, highways
- Miss. children's hospital plans $150 million expansion
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs