Watters reappointed to board
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 9,2011
Robert Watters Jr. has been appointed to serve another term on the Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College board of trustees as a Harrison County representative. Watters has served on the board for 15 years and served as board chair in 2002 and 2003.
He was the interim executive director for the Interfaith Hospitality Network in 2001-2002, and assistant chief of Domiciliary Operations with the Department of Veteran Affair, retiring in 2001 after 29 years with the department.
He received a bachelor of science degree in sociology from Mississippi Valley State University and completed graduate work at the University of Southern Mississippi and William Carey University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Bill would use casino taxes for bridges, little for tourism
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Statue depicts famous duel that originated 'Bowie knife'