Watters reappointed to board
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 9,2011
Robert Watters Jr. has been appointed to serve another term on the Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College board of trustees as a Harrison County representative. Watters has served on the board for 15 years and served as board chair in 2002 and 2003.
He was the interim executive director for the Interfaith Hospitality Network in 2001-2002, and assistant chief of Domiciliary Operations with the Department of Veteran Affair, retiring in 2001 after 29 years with the department.
He received a bachelor of science degree in sociology from Mississippi Valley State University and completed graduate work at the University of Southern Mississippi and William Carey University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal