Baker Donelson ranks among top 10 law firms
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 11,2011
JACKSON — Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC, has been ranked among the top 10 in the 2012 edition of Vault Inc.’s “Best Law Firms to Work For.”
This national ranking is based on feedback from thousands of law firm associates across the country who were asked to rate their law firms on a 1-to-10 scale for a number of quality-of-life categories.
In only its second year to participate in this annual survey, Baker Donelson achieved a ranking of seventh in the overall Best Law Firms to Work For list. The firm achieved a first place ranking in the category of Transparency. Baker Donelson also ranked among the top 10 law firms nationally in four other categories: fifth in Satisfaction; seventh in Hours; ninth in Informal Training; and 10th in Firm Culture.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability