Baker Donelson ranks among top 10 law firms
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 11,2011
JACKSON — Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC, has been ranked among the top 10 in the 2012 edition of Vault Inc.’s “Best Law Firms to Work For.”
This national ranking is based on feedback from thousands of law firm associates across the country who were asked to rate their law firms on a 1-to-10 scale for a number of quality-of-life categories.
In only its second year to participate in this annual survey, Baker Donelson achieved a ranking of seventh in the overall Best Law Firms to Work For list. The firm achieved a first place ranking in the category of Transparency. Baker Donelson also ranked among the top 10 law firms nationally in four other categories: fifth in Satisfaction; seventh in Hours; ninth in Informal Training; and 10th in Firm Culture.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Entergy gives solar a shot
- Challenging times ahead for Pearl’s manufactured home residents, apartment complex owners
- Critics say Pearl out to eliminate mobile homes and apartments – not safeguard them
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- State Sen. McDaniel traveling Mississippi to promote PAC
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- (VIDEO) DON GLIDEWELL — The threat of cyber crime to businesses is real