Baker Donelson ranks among top 10 law firms
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 11,2011
JACKSON — Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC, has been ranked among the top 10 in the 2012 edition of Vault Inc.’s “Best Law Firms to Work For.”
This national ranking is based on feedback from thousands of law firm associates across the country who were asked to rate their law firms on a 1-to-10 scale for a number of quality-of-life categories.
In only its second year to participate in this annual survey, Baker Donelson achieved a ranking of seventh in the overall Best Law Firms to Work For list. The firm achieved a first place ranking in the category of Transparency. Baker Donelson also ranked among the top 10 law firms nationally in four other categories: fifth in Satisfaction; seventh in Hours; ninth in Informal Training; and 10th in Firm Culture.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Retired judge to hear McDaniel's challenge of primary loss to Cochran
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- Former DMR manager pleads guilty to embezzlement
- State's jobless rate remains highest in U.S.
- GOLF ranks state's courses; Fallen Oaks, Dancing Rabbit make top 100
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Court ruling on Section 42 leaves taxpayers on hook for tax repayments
- Wisconsin man pleads guilty to illegal wildlife trapping
- Jackson air fares among most expensive in the nation