Singing River to open The Clinic at Walmart
PASCAGOULA — Walmart and Singing River Health System (SRHS) have announced The Clinic at Walmart operated by SRHS. The clinic will open Nov. 7 inside the Walmart in Pascagoula.
The walk-in health clinic is the first owned and operated by SRHS in a Walmart.
The clinic will treat common health ailments and offer routine services.
“By joining with Walmart to operate The Clinic at Walmart, Singing River Health System is improving access to health care in our community,” said Greg Shoemaker, SRHS executive vice president of development.
With the opening of this clinic, there will be 142 in-store clinics in Walmart stores across 28 states.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing
- Grain scandal takes its toll on Delta farmers
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love