Singing River to open The Clinic at Walmart
PASCAGOULA — Walmart and Singing River Health System (SRHS) have announced The Clinic at Walmart operated by SRHS. The clinic will open Nov. 7 inside the Walmart in Pascagoula.
The walk-in health clinic is the first owned and operated by SRHS in a Walmart.
The clinic will treat common health ailments and offer routine services.
“By joining with Walmart to operate The Clinic at Walmart, Singing River Health System is improving access to health care in our community,” said Greg Shoemaker, SRHS executive vice president of development.
With the opening of this clinic, there will be 142 in-store clinics in Walmart stores across 28 states.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Margaritaville owner files for bankruptcy before landlord hearing
- Delta Council says condition of Highway 6 'of crisis dimensions'
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- Severstal completes the sale of Columbus plant to Steel Dynamics
- More school districts join MAEP lawsuit brought by Musgrove
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block