Singing River to open The Clinic at Walmart
PASCAGOULA — Walmart and Singing River Health System (SRHS) have announced The Clinic at Walmart operated by SRHS. The clinic will open Nov. 7 inside the Walmart in Pascagoula.
The walk-in health clinic is the first owned and operated by SRHS in a Walmart.
The clinic will treat common health ailments and offer routine services.
“By joining with Walmart to operate The Clinic at Walmart, Singing River Health System is improving access to health care in our community,” said Greg Shoemaker, SRHS executive vice president of development.
With the opening of this clinic, there will be 142 in-store clinics in Walmart stores across 28 states.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- JRA plans image makeover, hires crisis manager