Singing River to open The Clinic at Walmart
PASCAGOULA — Walmart and Singing River Health System (SRHS) have announced The Clinic at Walmart operated by SRHS. The clinic will open Nov. 7 inside the Walmart in Pascagoula.
The walk-in health clinic is the first owned and operated by SRHS in a Walmart.
The clinic will treat common health ailments and offer routine services.
“By joining with Walmart to operate The Clinic at Walmart, Singing River Health System is improving access to health care in our community,” said Greg Shoemaker, SRHS executive vice president of development.
With the opening of this clinic, there will be 142 in-store clinics in Walmart stores across 28 states.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- Deepwater Horizon Five Years Later — Restoring the Mississippi coast starts with a strong foundation
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Chancery Court’s interpretation of ‘public use’ will guide ruling on Westin money
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- THE SPIN CYCLE — Key results from Pew’s social media survey