Singing River to open The Clinic at Walmart
PASCAGOULA — Walmart and Singing River Health System (SRHS) have announced The Clinic at Walmart operated by SRHS. The clinic will open Nov. 7 inside the Walmart in Pascagoula.
The walk-in health clinic is the first owned and operated by SRHS in a Walmart.
The clinic will treat common health ailments and offer routine services.
“By joining with Walmart to operate The Clinic at Walmart, Singing River Health System is improving access to health care in our community,” said Greg Shoemaker, SRHS executive vice president of development.
With the opening of this clinic, there will be 142 in-store clinics in Walmart stores across 28 states.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma