Center for Public Policy: Roll back retirement benefits for state workers
Legal brief submitted to a study commission created to study possible reform of PERS challenges state Attorney General Jim Hood’s assertion that current benefit levels are legally off limits
A Mississippi-based organization that advocates limited government has weighed in on the Mississippi Public Employee Personnel System solvency issue with a call for rollbacks in retirement benefits for some state workers.
In a legal brief submitted to a study commission created to study possible reform of PERS, the Mississippi Center for Public Policy challenges state Attorney General Jim Hood’s assertion that current benefit levels are…
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Comstock quits Tuscaloosa play on falling prices
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Clinton office complex sold for $20.5 million
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- PHIL HARDWICK: Characteristics of a good year-end fundraising letter
- Short supplies, high demand boost cattle producer profits
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today