CMMC welcomes Brooks
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 16,2011
Central Mississippi Medical Center (CMMC) has added Robert M. Brooks, FACHE, as COO. Brooks comes to CMMC with over 10 years of executive experience in the healthcare industry. Prior to moving into management positions, Brooks worked for several years as a specialized critical care transport nurse and paramedic.
Most recently, he served as vice president, operations and centers of excellence for Methodist Healthcare in Memphis. Prior to working for Methodist, he held management positions at healthcare organizations located in Ohio and Pennsylvania.
Brooks earned an MBA and a graduate certificate in healthcare management from Youngstown State University in Youngstown, Ohio, and a bachelor of science in nursing from Kent State University in Kent, Ohio.
He has served as a clinical instructor at Ross University School of Medicine in Edison, N.J., and as an adjunct faculty member in the University of Memphis School of Public Health and Youngstown State University’s Allied Health Program.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- BREAKING: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- Gov. Bryant intervening in same-sex couple's divorce
- Vicksburg mayor marries during lunch break
- Margaritaville owner files for bankruptcy before landlord hearing
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner
- Delta Council says condition of Highway 6 'of crisis dimensions'
- School superintendent says he never intended to hire wife's uncle, but recommended him