CMMC welcomes Brooks
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 16,2011
Central Mississippi Medical Center (CMMC) has added Robert M. Brooks, FACHE, as COO. Brooks comes to CMMC with over 10 years of executive experience in the healthcare industry. Prior to moving into management positions, Brooks worked for several years as a specialized critical care transport nurse and paramedic.
Most recently, he served as vice president, operations and centers of excellence for Methodist Healthcare in Memphis. Prior to working for Methodist, he held management positions at healthcare organizations located in Ohio and Pennsylvania.
Brooks earned an MBA and a graduate certificate in healthcare management from Youngstown State University in Youngstown, Ohio, and a bachelor of science in nursing from Kent State University in Kent, Ohio.
He has served as a clinical instructor at Ross University School of Medicine in Edison, N.J., and as an adjunct faculty member in the University of Memphis School of Public Health and Youngstown State University’s Allied Health Program.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Leadership in Law nomination form