CMMC welcomes Brooks
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 16,2011
Central Mississippi Medical Center (CMMC) has added Robert M. Brooks, FACHE, as COO. Brooks comes to CMMC with over 10 years of executive experience in the healthcare industry. Prior to moving into management positions, Brooks worked for several years as a specialized critical care transport nurse and paramedic.
Most recently, he served as vice president, operations and centers of excellence for Methodist Healthcare in Memphis. Prior to working for Methodist, he held management positions at healthcare organizations located in Ohio and Pennsylvania.
Brooks earned an MBA and a graduate certificate in healthcare management from Youngstown State University in Youngstown, Ohio, and a bachelor of science in nursing from Kent State University in Kent, Ohio.
He has served as a clinical instructor at Ross University School of Medicine in Edison, N.J., and as an adjunct faculty member in the University of Memphis School of Public Health and Youngstown State University’s Allied Health Program.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Starkville's Cotton Mill Marketplace hotel breaks ground Wednesday
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- BILL CRAWFORD: Keep schools free from preventable diseases