CMMC welcomes Brooks
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 16,2011
Central Mississippi Medical Center (CMMC) has added Robert M. Brooks, FACHE, as COO. Brooks comes to CMMC with over 10 years of executive experience in the healthcare industry. Prior to moving into management positions, Brooks worked for several years as a specialized critical care transport nurse and paramedic.
Most recently, he served as vice president, operations and centers of excellence for Methodist Healthcare in Memphis. Prior to working for Methodist, he held management positions at healthcare organizations located in Ohio and Pennsylvania.
Brooks earned an MBA and a graduate certificate in healthcare management from Youngstown State University in Youngstown, Ohio, and a bachelor of science in nursing from Kent State University in Kent, Ohio.
He has served as a clinical instructor at Ross University School of Medicine in Edison, N.J., and as an adjunct faculty member in the University of Memphis School of Public Health and Youngstown State University’s Allied Health Program.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- News The Way You Want It!
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain