CMMC welcomes Brooks
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 16,2011
Central Mississippi Medical Center (CMMC) has added Robert M. Brooks, FACHE, as COO. Brooks comes to CMMC with over 10 years of executive experience in the healthcare industry. Prior to moving into management positions, Brooks worked for several years as a specialized critical care transport nurse and paramedic.
Most recently, he served as vice president, operations and centers of excellence for Methodist Healthcare in Memphis. Prior to working for Methodist, he held management positions at healthcare organizations located in Ohio and Pennsylvania.
Brooks earned an MBA and a graduate certificate in healthcare management from Youngstown State University in Youngstown, Ohio, and a bachelor of science in nursing from Kent State University in Kent, Ohio.
He has served as a clinical instructor at Ross University School of Medicine in Edison, N.J., and as an adjunct faculty member in the University of Memphis School of Public Health and Youngstown State University’s Allied Health Program.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Research on dogs could lead to better understanding of human cancer
- Keesler Medical Center set to begin $74M renovation project
- ONE MORE YEAR: Leaders want year more of study on comprehensive road, bridge upkeep
- Community college dedicating new welding technology center