Commission honors Pullman
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 16,2011
The Mississippi Transportation Commission honored long-time Hancock County Supervisor Rodrick “Rocky” Pullman at a recent Hancock County Board of Supervisors meeting in Bay St. Louis. The Transportation Commission presented Pullman with a decree for his “partnership, expertise and cooperation” with the Mississippi Department of Transportation (MDOT). The Commission recognized Pullman for his legacy as a leader in economic development through support of transportation infrastructure and his dedication to the planning and development of State Route 607.
Pullman is retiring at the end of the year.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Kelly Boutwell added, Jason Word promoted at MEC
- Cotton to take center stage during MSU summit
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy