Commission honors Pullman
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 16,2011
The Mississippi Transportation Commission honored long-time Hancock County Supervisor Rodrick “Rocky” Pullman at a recent Hancock County Board of Supervisors meeting in Bay St. Louis. The Transportation Commission presented Pullman with a decree for his “partnership, expertise and cooperation” with the Mississippi Department of Transportation (MDOT). The Commission recognized Pullman for his legacy as a leader in economic development through support of transportation infrastructure and his dedication to the planning and development of State Route 607.
Pullman is retiring at the end of the year.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful