Commission honors Pullman
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 16,2011
The Mississippi Transportation Commission honored long-time Hancock County Supervisor Rodrick “Rocky” Pullman at a recent Hancock County Board of Supervisors meeting in Bay St. Louis. The Transportation Commission presented Pullman with a decree for his “partnership, expertise and cooperation” with the Mississippi Department of Transportation (MDOT). The Commission recognized Pullman for his legacy as a leader in economic development through support of transportation infrastructure and his dedication to the planning and development of State Route 607.
Pullman is retiring at the end of the year.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Retired judge to hear McDaniel's challenge of primary loss to Cochran
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- Georgia-Pacific completes acquisition of SPG Holdings
- Venture Tech merges with ISC, acquires SAT
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- State's jobless rate remains highest in U.S.
- Former DMR manager pleads guilty to embezzlement
- GOLF ranks state's courses; Fallen Oaks, Dancing Rabbit make top 100
- Southern Bancorp to acquire Bank of Bolivar County