Commission honors Pullman
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 16,2011
The Mississippi Transportation Commission honored long-time Hancock County Supervisor Rodrick “Rocky” Pullman at a recent Hancock County Board of Supervisors meeting in Bay St. Louis. The Transportation Commission presented Pullman with a decree for his “partnership, expertise and cooperation” with the Mississippi Department of Transportation (MDOT). The Commission recognized Pullman for his legacy as a leader in economic development through support of transportation infrastructure and his dedication to the planning and development of State Route 607.
Pullman is retiring at the end of the year.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Entergy gives solar a shot
- Critics say Pearl out to eliminate mobile homes and apartments – not safeguard them
- Challenging times ahead for Pearl’s manufactured home residents, apartment complex owners
- State Sen. McDaniel traveling Mississippi to promote PAC
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- (VIDEO) DON GLIDEWELL — The threat of cyber crime to businesses is real
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur