Commission honors Pullman
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 16,2011
The Mississippi Transportation Commission honored long-time Hancock County Supervisor Rodrick “Rocky” Pullman at a recent Hancock County Board of Supervisors meeting in Bay St. Louis. The Transportation Commission presented Pullman with a decree for his “partnership, expertise and cooperation” with the Mississippi Department of Transportation (MDOT). The Commission recognized Pullman for his legacy as a leader in economic development through support of transportation infrastructure and his dedication to the planning and development of State Route 607.
Pullman is retiring at the end of the year.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Outside group files arguments supporting McDaniel
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- DAVID DALLAS: Mississippi's in'adequate' public schools
- MDEQ fines metalworking firm over hazardous waste
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- C Spire now offering new Blast Motion technology for athletes
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios