Connecting growers, restaurants
Eat Healthy Mississippi initiative underway
Published: October 16,2011
The Mississippi Hospitality and Restaurant Association (MHRA) recently learned it had received a grant of more than $83,000 from the U.S. Department of Agriculture. With the help of the Mississippi Department of Agriculture, MHRA has already contacted more than…
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Finding your flexible space — Regus banks on high demand for customizable work spaces
- Miss. children's hospital plans $150 million expansion
- Watch out for wildlife while driving on roads, highways
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs