Wells Fargo Community Bank has transferred Tony Eisenhauer, Wells Fargo Community Bank Eastern Group Controllers, from Charlotte N.C., to Jackson to allow him to be closer to family. Eisenhauer monitors the financial and accounting departments of the Eastern Community Bank as well as manages various Community Bank projects. He will be located at the Wells Fargo building in downtown Jackson.
Eisenhauer will also maintain an office in Charlotte.
Previously, Eisenhauer held a similar position with the Wholesale Investment Banking Division of Wells Fargo and was with PricewaterhouseCoopers for many years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- Number of requests for general election absentee ballots roughly same as primary
- Former Mississippi First Lady Carroll Waller dies at 87
- After string of losses, O'Hara sees himself as Senate 'protest vote'