Wells Fargo Community Bank has transferred Tony Eisenhauer, Wells Fargo Community Bank Eastern Group Controllers, from Charlotte N.C., to Jackson to allow him to be closer to family. Eisenhauer monitors the financial and accounting departments of the Eastern Community Bank as well as manages various Community Bank projects. He will be located at the Wells Fargo building in downtown Jackson.
Eisenhauer will also maintain an office in Charlotte.
Previously, Eisenhauer held a similar position with the Wholesale Investment Banking Division of Wells Fargo and was with PricewaterhouseCoopers for many years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Baker Donelson's David A. Rueff Jr. co-authors guide