Wells Fargo Community Bank has transferred Tony Eisenhauer, Wells Fargo Community Bank Eastern Group Controllers, from Charlotte N.C., to Jackson to allow him to be closer to family. Eisenhauer monitors the financial and accounting departments of the Eastern Community Bank as well as manages various Community Bank projects. He will be located at the Wells Fargo building in downtown Jackson.
Eisenhauer will also maintain an office in Charlotte.
Previously, Eisenhauer held a similar position with the Wholesale Investment Banking Division of Wells Fargo and was with PricewaterhouseCoopers for many years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Health officials identify another case of chikungunya virus