Wells Fargo Community Bank has transferred Tony Eisenhauer, Wells Fargo Community Bank Eastern Group Controllers, from Charlotte N.C., to Jackson to allow him to be closer to family. Eisenhauer monitors the financial and accounting departments of the Eastern Community Bank as well as manages various Community Bank projects. He will be located at the Wells Fargo building in downtown Jackson.
Eisenhauer will also maintain an office in Charlotte.
Previously, Eisenhauer held a similar position with the Wholesale Investment Banking Division of Wells Fargo and was with PricewaterhouseCoopers for many years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- Hood clarifies opinion on open-carry gun law
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- Officials hand mayor projects list totaling $57.7M
- Public meeting called to mull future of convention center
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015