Wells Fargo Community Bank has transferred Tony Eisenhauer, Wells Fargo Community Bank Eastern Group Controllers, from Charlotte N.C., to Jackson to allow him to be closer to family. Eisenhauer monitors the financial and accounting departments of the Eastern Community Bank as well as manages various Community Bank projects. He will be located at the Wells Fargo building in downtown Jackson.
Eisenhauer will also maintain an office in Charlotte.
Previously, Eisenhauer held a similar position with the Wholesale Investment Banking Division of Wells Fargo and was with PricewaterhouseCoopers for many years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Mississippi Power CEO's departure due to withholding Kemper information from regulators
- Tenn. company makes unspecified offer to lease hospital
- Hosemann revels in victory over Court's redistricting ruling
- Study says Nissan subsidies total $1.33B; MDA says overestimated
- Nullification and interposition
- Renee Flynt made Craftsmen's Guild president
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- Defunct casino to be moved; cost could rise depending on 'crud'