HORNE announces promotions
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 16,2011
HORNE LLP recently promoted six team members to supervisor in the accounting firm’s Ridgeland office. Matt Ferrell and Alyse Rodriguez are employed in HORNE’s assurance services department.
Brittany Sherrill works in healthcare assurance services.
Kassi Rushing is a member of the firm’s marketing team.
Amy W. Smith works in HORNE’s tax services department, and Jim Wadlington is employed in healthcare reimbursement and advisory services.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability