HORNE announces promotions
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 16,2011
HORNE LLP recently promoted six team members to supervisor in the accounting firm’s Ridgeland office. Matt Ferrell and Alyse Rodriguez are employed in HORNE’s assurance services department.
Brittany Sherrill works in healthcare assurance services.
Kassi Rushing is a member of the firm’s marketing team.
Amy W. Smith works in HORNE’s tax services department, and Jim Wadlington is employed in healthcare reimbursement and advisory services.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- Hood joins other AGs in efforts to curb copper theft
- Entergy gives $500K grant to The Nature Conservancy
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain