HORNE announces promotions
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 16,2011
HORNE LLP recently promoted six team members to supervisor in the accounting firm’s Ridgeland office. Matt Ferrell and Alyse Rodriguez are employed in HORNE’s assurance services department.
Brittany Sherrill works in healthcare assurance services.
Kassi Rushing is a member of the firm’s marketing team.
Amy W. Smith works in HORNE’s tax services department, and Jim Wadlington is employed in healthcare reimbursement and advisory services.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House