HORNE announces promotions
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 16,2011
HORNE LLP recently promoted six team members to supervisor in the accounting firm’s Ridgeland office. Matt Ferrell and Alyse Rodriguez are employed in HORNE’s assurance services department.
Brittany Sherrill works in healthcare assurance services.
Kassi Rushing is a member of the firm’s marketing team.
Amy W. Smith works in HORNE’s tax services department, and Jim Wadlington is employed in healthcare reimbursement and advisory services.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life