HORNE announces promotions
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 16,2011
HORNE LLP recently promoted six team members to supervisor in the accounting firm’s Ridgeland office. Matt Ferrell and Alyse Rodriguez are employed in HORNE’s assurance services department.
Brittany Sherrill works in healthcare assurance services.
Kassi Rushing is a member of the firm’s marketing team.
Amy W. Smith works in HORNE’s tax services department, and Jim Wadlington is employed in healthcare reimbursement and advisory services.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status