Memorial Hospital named Level II Trauma Center
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 18,2011
GULFPORT — Memorial Hospital at Gulfport has been designated a Level II Trauma Center by the Mississippi State Department of Health.
Memorial is the only Level II Trauma Center in Harrison and Hancock counties.
A Level II Trauma Center provides comprehensive trauma care to the community or region and serves as a referral facility for Level III and IV Trauma Centers.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Fair cabins becoming more valuable, sources say
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet