Memorial Hospital named Level II Trauma Center
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 18,2011
GULFPORT — Memorial Hospital at Gulfport has been designated a Level II Trauma Center by the Mississippi State Department of Health.
Memorial is the only Level II Trauma Center in Harrison and Hancock counties.
A Level II Trauma Center provides comprehensive trauma care to the community or region and serves as a referral facility for Level III and IV Trauma Centers.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports
- Bill would open hospital meetings, expand records access
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law