Memorial Hospital named Level II Trauma Center
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 18,2011
GULFPORT — Memorial Hospital at Gulfport has been designated a Level II Trauma Center by the Mississippi State Department of Health.
Memorial is the only Level II Trauma Center in Harrison and Hancock counties.
A Level II Trauma Center provides comprehensive trauma care to the community or region and serves as a referral facility for Level III and IV Trauma Centers.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- Planters Bank promotes at 3 locations
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Baker Donelson recognized