Memorial Hospital named Level II Trauma Center
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 18,2011
GULFPORT — Memorial Hospital at Gulfport has been designated a Level II Trauma Center by the Mississippi State Department of Health.
Memorial is the only Level II Trauma Center in Harrison and Hancock counties.
A Level II Trauma Center provides comprehensive trauma care to the community or region and serves as a referral facility for Level III and IV Trauma Centers.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma