Memorial Hospital named Level II Trauma Center
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 18,2011
GULFPORT — Memorial Hospital at Gulfport has been designated a Level II Trauma Center by the Mississippi State Department of Health.
Memorial is the only Level II Trauma Center in Harrison and Hancock counties.
A Level II Trauma Center provides comprehensive trauma care to the community or region and serves as a referral facility for Level III and IV Trauma Centers.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge moves McDaniel's lawsuit challenging loss to Cochran
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Scientists seeing more invasive trapjaw ants on Coast
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- Trop Greenville ahead of schedule on significant expansion
- Judge rules for Fish and Wildlife Service in frog habitat case
- Diamondhead Casino Corporation wins site approval