US Airways adds Coast-to-Charlotte flight
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 18,2011
GULFPORT — US Airways will add a fourth flight from Gulfport-Biloxi International Airport (GPT) to Charlotte-Douglas (N.C.) International Airport (CLT).
The additional flight will be offered beginning Oct. 19.
“The addition of the fourth US Airway’s flight not only improves access to Charlotte, N.C., but it also offers additional options to connect to key cities in the Northeast and Midwest,” said Jeremiah Gerald, director of air service and business development for Gulfport-Biloxi International Airport.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term
- State of Louisiana mulling plan for Amtrak route
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law