US Airways adds Coast-to-Charlotte flight
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 18,2011
GULFPORT — US Airways will add a fourth flight from Gulfport-Biloxi International Airport (GPT) to Charlotte-Douglas (N.C.) International Airport (CLT).
The additional flight will be offered beginning Oct. 19.
“The addition of the fourth US Airway’s flight not only improves access to Charlotte, N.C., but it also offers additional options to connect to key cities in the Northeast and Midwest,” said Jeremiah Gerald, director of air service and business development for Gulfport-Biloxi International Airport.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Entergy gives solar a shot
- Critics say Pearl out to eliminate mobile homes and apartments – not safeguard them
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- State Sen. McDaniel traveling Mississippi to promote PAC
- Challenging times ahead for Pearl’s manufactured home residents, apartment complex owners
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- (VIDEO) DON GLIDEWELL — The threat of cyber crime to businesses is real