US Airways adds Coast-to-Charlotte flight
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 18,2011
GULFPORT — US Airways will add a fourth flight from Gulfport-Biloxi International Airport (GPT) to Charlotte-Douglas (N.C.) International Airport (CLT).
The additional flight will be offered beginning Oct. 19.
“The addition of the fourth US Airway’s flight not only improves access to Charlotte, N.C., but it also offers additional options to connect to key cities in the Northeast and Midwest,” said Jeremiah Gerald, director of air service and business development for Gulfport-Biloxi International Airport.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Legislators begin work on FY2016 state budget
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter