US Airways adds Coast-to-Charlotte flight
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 18,2011
GULFPORT — US Airways will add a fourth flight from Gulfport-Biloxi International Airport (GPT) to Charlotte-Douglas (N.C.) International Airport (CLT).
The additional flight will be offered beginning Oct. 19.
“The addition of the fourth US Airway’s flight not only improves access to Charlotte, N.C., but it also offers additional options to connect to key cities in the Northeast and Midwest,” said Jeremiah Gerald, director of air service and business development for Gulfport-Biloxi International Airport.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- THE SPIN CYCLE — Key results from Pew’s social media survey