US Airways adds Coast-to-Charlotte flight
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 18,2011
GULFPORT — US Airways will add a fourth flight from Gulfport-Biloxi International Airport (GPT) to Charlotte-Douglas (N.C.) International Airport (CLT).
The additional flight will be offered beginning Oct. 19.
“The addition of the fourth US Airway’s flight not only improves access to Charlotte, N.C., but it also offers additional options to connect to key cities in the Northeast and Midwest,” said Jeremiah Gerald, director of air service and business development for Gulfport-Biloxi International Airport.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Comstock quits Tuscaloosa play on falling prices
- Clinton office complex sold for $20.5 million
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Meadville mayor seeks Sojourner's Senate seat
- PHIL HARDWICK: Characteristics of a good year-end fundraising letter
- Record soybean yield is valued at $1.17 billion
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today