Verizon Wireless to launch 4G LTE network
TUPELO — Verizon Wireless will complete its 4G LTE network in Tupelo Thursday. Consumers and businesses in Tupelo will be able to access the Verizon Wireless’ network with any of Verizon Wireless’ 4G LTE-enabled devices and the 4G LTE-enabled Motorola XOOM.
On Thursday, Verizon Wireless’ 4G LTE network will be available in Tupelo; Birmingham, Ala.; Modesto and Stockton, Calif.; Fort Myers, Fla.; Bloomington, Elkhart, Evansville, South Bend and Terre Haute, Ind.; Sioux City, Iowa; Hagerstown, Md.; Albuquerque and Santa Fe, N.M.; Buffalo, N.Y.; Asheville, N.C.; Bartlesville, Okla.; Jackson and Martin, Tenn.; Greater Hampton Roads and Richmond, Va.; and, Green Bay, Wis. Verizon Wireless is also expanding its 4G LTE network in Los Angeles and San Diego; Washington, D.C.; and, Erie, Pa. the same day.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- More school districts join MAEP lawsuit brought by Musgrove
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- Court tosses challenge to Miss. Silicon’s clean air permit
- S&P: State in top 10 in U.S. in sales tax dependency
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015