Verizon Wireless to launch 4G LTE network
TUPELO — Verizon Wireless will complete its 4G LTE network in Tupelo Thursday. Consumers and businesses in Tupelo will be able to access the Verizon Wireless’ network with any of Verizon Wireless’ 4G LTE-enabled devices and the 4G LTE-enabled Motorola XOOM.
On Thursday, Verizon Wireless’ 4G LTE network will be available in Tupelo; Birmingham, Ala.; Modesto and Stockton, Calif.; Fort Myers, Fla.; Bloomington, Elkhart, Evansville, South Bend and Terre Haute, Ind.; Sioux City, Iowa; Hagerstown, Md.; Albuquerque and Santa Fe, N.M.; Buffalo, N.Y.; Asheville, N.C.; Bartlesville, Okla.; Jackson and Martin, Tenn.; Greater Hampton Roads and Richmond, Va.; and, Green Bay, Wis. Verizon Wireless is also expanding its 4G LTE network in Los Angeles and San Diego; Washington, D.C.; and, Erie, Pa. the same day.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter
- Ex-Delta mayor indicted, accused of stealing city property
- Cochran's legal counsel asks Court to toss McDaniel's lawsuit
- Williams-Sonoma expanding, adding nearly 1,000 jobs
- More than half-dozen groups file charter school applications
- State Rep. Patterson switches from Democrats to GOP
- Ex-baliff wants pay or her job back after termination
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015