Verizon Wireless to launch 4G LTE network
TUPELO — Verizon Wireless will complete its 4G LTE network in Tupelo Thursday. Consumers and businesses in Tupelo will be able to access the Verizon Wireless’ network with any of Verizon Wireless’ 4G LTE-enabled devices and the 4G LTE-enabled Motorola XOOM.
On Thursday, Verizon Wireless’ 4G LTE network will be available in Tupelo; Birmingham, Ala.; Modesto and Stockton, Calif.; Fort Myers, Fla.; Bloomington, Elkhart, Evansville, South Bend and Terre Haute, Ind.; Sioux City, Iowa; Hagerstown, Md.; Albuquerque and Santa Fe, N.M.; Buffalo, N.Y.; Asheville, N.C.; Bartlesville, Okla.; Jackson and Martin, Tenn.; Greater Hampton Roads and Richmond, Va.; and, Green Bay, Wis. Verizon Wireless is also expanding its 4G LTE network in Los Angeles and San Diego; Washington, D.C.; and, Erie, Pa. the same day.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody