Verizon Wireless to launch 4G LTE network
TUPELO — Verizon Wireless will complete its 4G LTE network in Tupelo Thursday. Consumers and businesses in Tupelo will be able to access the Verizon Wireless’ network with any of Verizon Wireless’ 4G LTE-enabled devices and the 4G LTE-enabled Motorola XOOM.
On Thursday, Verizon Wireless’ 4G LTE network will be available in Tupelo; Birmingham, Ala.; Modesto and Stockton, Calif.; Fort Myers, Fla.; Bloomington, Elkhart, Evansville, South Bend and Terre Haute, Ind.; Sioux City, Iowa; Hagerstown, Md.; Albuquerque and Santa Fe, N.M.; Buffalo, N.Y.; Asheville, N.C.; Bartlesville, Okla.; Jackson and Martin, Tenn.; Greater Hampton Roads and Richmond, Va.; and, Green Bay, Wis. Verizon Wireless is also expanding its 4G LTE network in Los Angeles and San Diego; Washington, D.C.; and, Erie, Pa. the same day.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JACKSON JILTED —Southwest Airlines pulling up stakes and leaving Mississippi
- Eye clinic operator faces Medicaid fraud charges
- Mega-load move could cause traffic issues
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- M&F branches to close as Renasant wraps up merger
- Gaming Commission gives nod to Coast city's first casino
- New owners plan cautious change for Highland Village
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- Aldermen review adult business ordinance, call public hearing
- New boutique hotel to replace Oxford’s Downtown Inn