Verizon Wireless to launch 4G LTE network
TUPELO — Verizon Wireless will complete its 4G LTE network in Tupelo Thursday. Consumers and businesses in Tupelo will be able to access the Verizon Wireless’ network with any of Verizon Wireless’ 4G LTE-enabled devices and the 4G LTE-enabled Motorola XOOM.
On Thursday, Verizon Wireless’ 4G LTE network will be available in Tupelo; Birmingham, Ala.; Modesto and Stockton, Calif.; Fort Myers, Fla.; Bloomington, Elkhart, Evansville, South Bend and Terre Haute, Ind.; Sioux City, Iowa; Hagerstown, Md.; Albuquerque and Santa Fe, N.M.; Buffalo, N.Y.; Asheville, N.C.; Bartlesville, Okla.; Jackson and Martin, Tenn.; Greater Hampton Roads and Richmond, Va.; and, Green Bay, Wis. Verizon Wireless is also expanding its 4G LTE network in Los Angeles and San Diego; Washington, D.C.; and, Erie, Pa. the same day.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jackson’s Landmark Center slated for mixed-use conversion
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Race to the pump: Feds appear ready to beat state on new gas taxes
- Senate transportation chair seeks emergency money for roads, bridges
- 3 dozen groups OK'd for Miss. specialty car tags
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Challenging times ahead for Pearl’s manufactured home residents, apartment complex owners
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release