Bomgar introduces new Apple-friendly solution
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 20,2011
JACKSON — Bomgar has unveiled the new Bomgar iOS Customer Client, which offers remote support capabilities available for the iPhone and iPad.
The Bomgar solution already enables support technicians to push configuration profiles to end-users’ iOS devices, automating routine support tasks such as email and Wi-Fi settings configuration. With the new Bomgar iOS Customer Client, Bomgar users will now be able to co-browse with screen sharing, push web resources, view screen shots and chat with the end-user.
“There’s no denying that iPhones and iPads are leading the mobile device market. Just a couple of weeks ago, Apple pre-sold more than a million of the newly announced iPhone 4S in under 24 hours,” said Troy Harrison, VP of product management at Bomgar. “Whether they’re personally or company owned, these devices are ending up in the workplace, spurring more and more calls to the help desk for iOS support.
The Bomgar iOS Customer Client works with current versions of the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again