Bomgar introduces new Apple-friendly solution
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 20,2011
JACKSON — Bomgar has unveiled the new Bomgar iOS Customer Client, which offers remote support capabilities available for the iPhone and iPad.
The Bomgar solution already enables support technicians to push configuration profiles to end-users’ iOS devices, automating routine support tasks such as email and Wi-Fi settings configuration. With the new Bomgar iOS Customer Client, Bomgar users will now be able to co-browse with screen sharing, push web resources, view screen shots and chat with the end-user.
“There’s no denying that iPhones and iPads are leading the mobile device market. Just a couple of weeks ago, Apple pre-sold more than a million of the newly announced iPhone 4S in under 24 hours,” said Troy Harrison, VP of product management at Bomgar. “Whether they’re personally or company owned, these devices are ending up in the workplace, spurring more and more calls to the help desk for iOS support.
The Bomgar iOS Customer Client works with current versions of the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- Mississippi Power CEO's departure due to withholding Kemper information from regulators
- Hosemann revels in victory over Court's redistricting ruling
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- Nullification and interposition
- Tenn. company makes unspecified offer to lease hospital
- Airport's food irradiation business could create new jobs
- In wake of bond issue failure, golf course fights to stay playable