Bomgar introduces new Apple-friendly solution
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 20,2011
JACKSON — Bomgar has unveiled the new Bomgar iOS Customer Client, which offers remote support capabilities available for the iPhone and iPad.
The Bomgar solution already enables support technicians to push configuration profiles to end-users’ iOS devices, automating routine support tasks such as email and Wi-Fi settings configuration. With the new Bomgar iOS Customer Client, Bomgar users will now be able to co-browse with screen sharing, push web resources, view screen shots and chat with the end-user.
“There’s no denying that iPhones and iPads are leading the mobile device market. Just a couple of weeks ago, Apple pre-sold more than a million of the newly announced iPhone 4S in under 24 hours,” said Troy Harrison, VP of product management at Bomgar. “Whether they’re personally or company owned, these devices are ending up in the workplace, spurring more and more calls to the help desk for iOS support.
The Bomgar iOS Customer Client works with current versions of the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters