Edwards joins Cadence
Carey Edwards has joined Cadence Bank as the commercial banking relationship manager for the Starkville center. Edwards, a native of Columbus, attended Mississippi State University and received his bachelor of business administration in 2000. He received his MBA in 2001.
He and his wife, Mary Martha, have two daughters, Abby and Miriam. They currently reside in Starkville.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities