Edwards joins Cadence
Carey Edwards has joined Cadence Bank as the commercial banking relationship manager for the Starkville center. Edwards, a native of Columbus, attended Mississippi State University and received his bachelor of business administration in 2000. He received his MBA in 2001.
He and his wife, Mary Martha, have two daughters, Abby and Miriam. They currently reside in Starkville.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Longtime Biloxi mayor Holloway resigns
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- Events and Nominations