Edwards joins Cadence
Carey Edwards has joined Cadence Bank as the commercial banking relationship manager for the Starkville center. Edwards, a native of Columbus, attended Mississippi State University and received his bachelor of business administration in 2000. He received his MBA in 2001.
He and his wife, Mary Martha, have two daughters, Abby and Miriam. They currently reside in Starkville.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute