Edwards joins Cadence
Carey Edwards has joined Cadence Bank as the commercial banking relationship manager for the Starkville center. Edwards, a native of Columbus, attended Mississippi State University and received his bachelor of business administration in 2000. He received his MBA in 2001.
He and his wife, Mary Martha, have two daughters, Abby and Miriam. They currently reside in Starkville.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Investigators find massive Ag Museum fire was an accident
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- Court hits David Watkins with $600,000 order over Retro Metro issues