Executive Gift Guide ideas
For a boss, co-worker, shareholder, investor or even an executive spouse
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 23,2011
Local retailers offer unique gifts for the always hard-to-shop for corporate executive. A tension-relieving massage will be a sure-to-please gift. Golf retreats are also available at courses across the state and high-tech gifts are a sure bet for the tech-savvy exec. For the more traditional executive, jewelry from Jackson’s many fine jewelers is always a safe gift.
See below for some other ideas.
5-pieces with bamboo handles
Environmentally friendly gift. Makes an ideal gift as is, or engrave/imprint your logo.
Anybody in Mississippi would love one
Enough ready-to-eat Mississippi gourmet food for an entire office or large family to enjoy. Send as a housewarming gift, thank you, or just because. This basket contains: 14 oz. Classic Cheese Straws, 4-Pack of Snaps, Lemon Straws, 10oz, Delta 3-way Tin, Southern Trash with Nuts, 12 oz, and 1 lb. of assorted chocolates
Inside cover features 2 open pockets for papers and multiple card slots. The leather border securely holds your iPad in place with openings for adapters and plugs.
It easily becomes a horizontal or vertical stand for hands free viewing
Free personalization of up to 3 initials in right hand corner of front cover.
Dimensions: 10″ x 8″ x .75″
Transforms your ‘quick cuppa’ into a celebration shared
If you like quality tea or coffee, piping hot, this polyester canvas tote, dark roast brown with latte trim, holds all you need in a compact, portable pack. With the 0.75 liter thermal flask you will find containers for cream and sugar, two teaspoons and two mugs, all in durably gleaming stainless steel. Two 14-inch square cotton napkins with an attractive print in coffee on cream complete the contents. The Java Express pack measures 11 3/4 by 6 3/4 by 16 1/2 inches.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Kelly Boutwell added, Jason Word promoted at MEC
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Cotton to take center stage during MSU summit
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy