Gooch practicing at Center
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 23,2011
Cloverleaf Immediate Care, a service of Hattiesburg Clinic, recently welcomed Kenneth L. Gooch, M.D. Gooch completed his medical degree from the University of Mississippi Medical Center in Jackson. He received additional education and training in emergency medicine from the University of Louisville in Louisville, Ky.
Gooch is board certified by the American Board of Emergency Medicine.
His professional affiliations include the American Medical Association, Mississippi Medical Association and American College of Emergency Physicians.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Top 40 Under 40
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- MDA to close all its regional offices
- Top 40 Under 40 (digital magazine)