Gooch practicing at Center
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 23,2011
Cloverleaf Immediate Care, a service of Hattiesburg Clinic, recently welcomed Kenneth L. Gooch, M.D. Gooch completed his medical degree from the University of Mississippi Medical Center in Jackson. He received additional education and training in emergency medicine from the University of Louisville in Louisville, Ky.
Gooch is board certified by the American Board of Emergency Medicine.
His professional affiliations include the American Medical Association, Mississippi Medical Association and American College of Emergency Physicians.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Health officials identify another case of chikungunya virus