Gooch practicing at Center
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 23,2011
Cloverleaf Immediate Care, a service of Hattiesburg Clinic, recently welcomed Kenneth L. Gooch, M.D. Gooch completed his medical degree from the University of Mississippi Medical Center in Jackson. He received additional education and training in emergency medicine from the University of Louisville in Louisville, Ky.
Gooch is board certified by the American Board of Emergency Medicine.
His professional affiliations include the American Medical Association, Mississippi Medical Association and American College of Emergency Physicians.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Report: Mississippi only state to see drop in home prices
- Palmertree blocked from using public funds for legal defense
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- Two companies fined for violations of 'No-Call' law
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- John Ferrucci'a perfect voice is perfect for the Silver Slipper Casino
- City suing Hercules for pollution at shuttered plant site
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation