Gooch practicing at Center
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 23,2011
Cloverleaf Immediate Care, a service of Hattiesburg Clinic, recently welcomed Kenneth L. Gooch, M.D. Gooch completed his medical degree from the University of Mississippi Medical Center in Jackson. He received additional education and training in emergency medicine from the University of Louisville in Louisville, Ky.
Gooch is board certified by the American Board of Emergency Medicine.
His professional affiliations include the American Medical Association, Mississippi Medical Association and American College of Emergency Physicians.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- PHIL HARDWICK: When Bill Cooley talks, people listen