Gooch practicing at Center
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 23,2011
Cloverleaf Immediate Care, a service of Hattiesburg Clinic, recently welcomed Kenneth L. Gooch, M.D. Gooch completed his medical degree from the University of Mississippi Medical Center in Jackson. He received additional education and training in emergency medicine from the University of Louisville in Louisville, Ky.
Gooch is board certified by the American Board of Emergency Medicine.
His professional affiliations include the American Medical Association, Mississippi Medical Association and American College of Emergency Physicians.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters