King advances to president
Dr. Tommy King, president of William Carey University, recently advanced to the office of president of the Mississippi Association of Colleges and Universities (MAC) at the 78th annual meeting held at Mississippi Valley State University. King was elected to the MAC board at the annual conference in 2009, progressing through the ranks in office each year.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Quapaw Canoe Company gains legislative support in battle with tax department
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- The link between education and economic development
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Navy supercomputing power to grow
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release