King advances to president
Dr. Tommy King, president of William Carey University, recently advanced to the office of president of the Mississippi Association of Colleges and Universities (MAC) at the 78th annual meeting held at Mississippi Valley State University. King was elected to the MAC board at the annual conference in 2009, progressing through the ranks in office each year.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- KEEPING OUR EYE ON: Elizabeth Harris
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- TROTTER: Social security claiming strategies
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- Nullification and interposition
- Froyo y’all: Couple brings 'delicious' dessert to Delta
- Brown would make history if confirmed as judge