King advances to president
Dr. Tommy King, president of William Carey University, recently advanced to the office of president of the Mississippi Association of Colleges and Universities (MAC) at the 78th annual meeting held at Mississippi Valley State University. King was elected to the MAC board at the annual conference in 2009, progressing through the ranks in office each year.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Attorney McRae challenging Miss. treasurer in GOP primary
- Judge names receiver for KiOR plant, but tax payment unclear
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Rival plans filed to end Cleveland schools federal oversight
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- Production under way at Grammer AG in Tupelo
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs