by MBJ Staff
Published: October 23,2011
Dr. Katherine Nugent, director of the University of Southern Mississippi’s School of Nursing, has been appointed to a second term as vice president of the Council on Collegiate Education for Nursing of the Southern Regional Education Board (SREB). Nugent has been a part of the SREB for 24 years, and has served on the advisory board, the board of directors and most recently on the Council on Collegiate Education for Nursing.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three