by MBJ Staff
Published: October 23,2011
Dr. Katherine Nugent, director of the University of Southern Mississippi’s School of Nursing, has been appointed to a second term as vice president of the Council on Collegiate Education for Nursing of the Southern Regional Education Board (SREB). Nugent has been a part of the SREB for 24 years, and has served on the advisory board, the board of directors and most recently on the Council on Collegiate Education for Nursing.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- McDaniel files legal arguments as he looks to overturn Cochran loss
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- Payday lender expects clean bill from regulators