by MBJ Staff
Published: October 23,2011
Dr. Katherine Nugent, director of the University of Southern Mississippi’s School of Nursing, has been appointed to a second term as vice president of the Council on Collegiate Education for Nursing of the Southern Regional Education Board (SREB). Nugent has been a part of the SREB for 24 years, and has served on the advisory board, the board of directors and most recently on the Council on Collegiate Education for Nursing.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter
- Ex-Delta mayor indicted, accused of stealing city property
- Cochran's legal counsel asks Court to toss McDaniel's lawsuit
- Williams-Sonoma expanding, adding nearly 1,000 jobs
- More than half-dozen groups file charter school applications
- State Rep. Patterson switches from Democrats to GOP
- Ex-baliff wants pay or her job back after termination
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015