by MBJ Staff
Published: October 23,2011
Dr. Katherine Nugent, director of the University of Southern Mississippi’s School of Nursing, has been appointed to a second term as vice president of the Council on Collegiate Education for Nursing of the Southern Regional Education Board (SREB). Nugent has been a part of the SREB for 24 years, and has served on the advisory board, the board of directors and most recently on the Council on Collegiate Education for Nursing.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Top 40 Under 40
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- MDA to close all its regional offices
- Top 40 Under 40 (digital magazine)