Peavey’s success featured
Inc. magazine has profile the global success story of music and audio innovator Hartley Peavey in its latest installment of “How I Did It,” a feature series told by the people who live the real stories of America’s biggest successes.
Peavey is the founder, CEO and sole owner of Peavey Electronics Corporation, one of the world’s largest manufacturers and suppliers of musical and professional audio equipment. In this edition of “How I Did It,” Inc. details the organic success of the company Peavey built from the ground up into a technology leader that continues to drive the industry forward today.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- Hood joins other AGs in efforts to curb copper theft
- Entergy gives $500K grant to The Nature Conservancy
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain