PRCC board news
Pearl River Community College’s Board of Trustees welcomes Don Welsh of the Ceasar community, a PRCC graduate and longtime employee of the college. He succeeds Barry Harper.
Welsh attended PRCC from 1964-66. He earned three degrees from the University of Southern Mississippi – a BS, MS and specialist in education. He worked for 38 years at PRCC, retiring last June as director of career and technical education programs.
Welsh and his wife, Elaine, are the parents of two sons, Seth and Reid, and one daughter-in-law, Amber.
In a separate item, Dr. Gale Harris has been reappointed to serve another team on the Pearl River Community College Board of Trustees as a Pearl River County representative. Harris has served on the board since January 2004. Harris, a PRCC alumnus, is a Poplarville veterinarian.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years