PRCC board news
Pearl River Community College’s Board of Trustees welcomes Don Welsh of the Ceasar community, a PRCC graduate and longtime employee of the college. He succeeds Barry Harper.
Welsh attended PRCC from 1964-66. He earned three degrees from the University of Southern Mississippi – a BS, MS and specialist in education. He worked for 38 years at PRCC, retiring last June as director of career and technical education programs.
Welsh and his wife, Elaine, are the parents of two sons, Seth and Reid, and one daughter-in-law, Amber.
In a separate item, Dr. Gale Harris has been reappointed to serve another team on the Pearl River Community College Board of Trustees as a Pearl River County representative. Harris has served on the board since January 2004. Harris, a PRCC alumnus, is a Poplarville veterinarian.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015