PRCC board news
Pearl River Community College’s Board of Trustees welcomes Don Welsh of the Ceasar community, a PRCC graduate and longtime employee of the college. He succeeds Barry Harper.
Welsh attended PRCC from 1964-66. He earned three degrees from the University of Southern Mississippi – a BS, MS and specialist in education. He worked for 38 years at PRCC, retiring last June as director of career and technical education programs.
Welsh and his wife, Elaine, are the parents of two sons, Seth and Reid, and one daughter-in-law, Amber.
In a separate item, Dr. Gale Harris has been reappointed to serve another team on the Pearl River Community College Board of Trustees as a Pearl River County representative. Harris has served on the board since January 2004. Harris, a PRCC alumnus, is a Poplarville veterinarian.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete