PRCC board news
Pearl River Community College’s Board of Trustees welcomes Don Welsh of the Ceasar community, a PRCC graduate and longtime employee of the college. He succeeds Barry Harper.
Welsh attended PRCC from 1964-66. He earned three degrees from the University of Southern Mississippi – a BS, MS and specialist in education. He worked for 38 years at PRCC, retiring last June as director of career and technical education programs.
Welsh and his wife, Elaine, are the parents of two sons, Seth and Reid, and one daughter-in-law, Amber.
In a separate item, Dr. Gale Harris has been reappointed to serve another team on the Pearl River Community College Board of Trustees as a Pearl River County representative. Harris has served on the board since January 2004. Harris, a PRCC alumnus, is a Poplarville veterinarian.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- News The Way You Want It!
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip