Regions chooses Mullinax
Regions Bank has named Timothy Mullinax community banking relationship manager in Gulfport, located at the bank’s Cowan Road branch. A native of Ocean Springs, Mullinax has more than 10 years of financial industry experience and most recently served as an assistant vice president for Community Bank.
He attended Mississippi State University, and is an active member of the local Rotary and First Presbyterian Church of Ocean Springs.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- Mississippi Power CEO's departure due to withholding Kemper information from regulators
- Hosemann revels in victory over Court's redistricting ruling
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- Nullification and interposition
- Tenn. company makes unspecified offer to lease hospital
- Airport's food irradiation business could create new jobs
- In wake of bond issue failure, golf course fights to stay playable