Regions chooses Mullinax
Regions Bank has named Timothy Mullinax community banking relationship manager in Gulfport, located at the bank’s Cowan Road branch. A native of Ocean Springs, Mullinax has more than 10 years of financial industry experience and most recently served as an assistant vice president for Community Bank.
He attended Mississippi State University, and is an active member of the local Rotary and First Presbyterian Church of Ocean Springs.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years