Regions chooses Mullinax
Regions Bank has named Timothy Mullinax community banking relationship manager in Gulfport, located at the bank’s Cowan Road branch. A native of Ocean Springs, Mullinax has more than 10 years of financial industry experience and most recently served as an assistant vice president for Community Bank.
He attended Mississippi State University, and is an active member of the local Rotary and First Presbyterian Church of Ocean Springs.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Top 40 Under 40
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- MDA to close all its regional offices
- Top 40 Under 40 (digital magazine)