Regions chooses Mullinax
Regions Bank has named Timothy Mullinax community banking relationship manager in Gulfport, located at the bank’s Cowan Road branch. A native of Ocean Springs, Mullinax has more than 10 years of financial industry experience and most recently served as an assistant vice president for Community Bank.
He attended Mississippi State University, and is an active member of the local Rotary and First Presbyterian Church of Ocean Springs.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist