Regions chooses Mullinax
Regions Bank has named Timothy Mullinax community banking relationship manager in Gulfport, located at the bank’s Cowan Road branch. A native of Ocean Springs, Mullinax has more than 10 years of financial industry experience and most recently served as an assistant vice president for Community Bank.
He attended Mississippi State University, and is an active member of the local Rotary and First Presbyterian Church of Ocean Springs.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015