Robinson wins award
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 23,2011
Lanny R. Robinson, deputy district counsel for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers’ Vicksburg District, recently received the 2011 Bert P. Pettinato Award for Public Service. This is one of the highest awards given by the Headquarters of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers.
Robinson’s concentration is in contract claims and litigation and maritime cases through the Court of Federal Claims.
He began his career for the Vicksburg District in 1983. In 1989, he was selected as the deputy district counsel.
He holds a bachelor’s degree in criminal science from the University of Southern Mississippi and a doctor of jurisprudence from the Mississippi College School of Law.
He is married to the former Susan Rayburn of Booneville, and they reside in Raymond.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring