Robinson wins award
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 23,2011
Lanny R. Robinson, deputy district counsel for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers’ Vicksburg District, recently received the 2011 Bert P. Pettinato Award for Public Service. This is one of the highest awards given by the Headquarters of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers.
Robinson’s concentration is in contract claims and litigation and maritime cases through the Court of Federal Claims.
He began his career for the Vicksburg District in 1983. In 1989, he was selected as the deputy district counsel.
He holds a bachelor’s degree in criminal science from the University of Southern Mississippi and a doctor of jurisprudence from the Mississippi College School of Law.
He is married to the former Susan Rayburn of Booneville, and they reside in Raymond.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain
- News The Way You Want It!
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip