Robinson wins award
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 23,2011
Lanny R. Robinson, deputy district counsel for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers’ Vicksburg District, recently received the 2011 Bert P. Pettinato Award for Public Service. This is one of the highest awards given by the Headquarters of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers.
Robinson’s concentration is in contract claims and litigation and maritime cases through the Court of Federal Claims.
He began his career for the Vicksburg District in 1983. In 1989, he was selected as the deputy district counsel.
He holds a bachelor’s degree in criminal science from the University of Southern Mississippi and a doctor of jurisprudence from the Mississippi College School of Law.
He is married to the former Susan Rayburn of Booneville, and they reside in Raymond.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- THE SPIN CYCLE — Key results from Pew’s social media survey