Robinson wins award
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 23,2011
Lanny R. Robinson, deputy district counsel for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers’ Vicksburg District, recently received the 2011 Bert P. Pettinato Award for Public Service. This is one of the highest awards given by the Headquarters of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers.
Robinson’s concentration is in contract claims and litigation and maritime cases through the Court of Federal Claims.
He began his career for the Vicksburg District in 1983. In 1989, he was selected as the deputy district counsel.
He holds a bachelor’s degree in criminal science from the University of Southern Mississippi and a doctor of jurisprudence from the Mississippi College School of Law.
He is married to the former Susan Rayburn of Booneville, and they reside in Raymond.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Judge expected to rule today on McDaniel's challenge of loss to Cochran
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- Chefs John Folse and Rick Tramonto are dotting every ‘i’ and crossing every ‘t’ in the development of Seafood R’evolution, which is set to open in November