Robinson wins award
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 23,2011
Lanny R. Robinson, deputy district counsel for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers’ Vicksburg District, recently received the 2011 Bert P. Pettinato Award for Public Service. This is one of the highest awards given by the Headquarters of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers.
Robinson’s concentration is in contract claims and litigation and maritime cases through the Court of Federal Claims.
He began his career for the Vicksburg District in 1983. In 1989, he was selected as the deputy district counsel.
He holds a bachelor’s degree in criminal science from the University of Southern Mississippi and a doctor of jurisprudence from the Mississippi College School of Law.
He is married to the former Susan Rayburn of Booneville, and they reside in Raymond.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Telepak strikes another branding deal with C Spire
- South's oldest casino to reopen as Golden Nugget
- Airline announces new service at Oxford
- C Spire launches new WiFi On app for Android-powered phones
- School superintendent terminated after party funds, travel questions
- Doctor appeals Medicaid, Medicare fraud conviction
- At age 17, ‘the flagpole kid’ is already a business success story
- Appeals panel rules against town in race discrimination case
- Entrepreneurs want ordinance change to add micro-brewery