Sarder earns award
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 23,2011
Dr. MD Sarder, assistant professor and program coordinator in Industrial Engineering Technology at the University of Southern Mississippi Gulf Coast, has been selected as an Outstanding New Advisor Award winner in the faculty academic advising category from the National Academic Advising Association (NACADA) as part of the 2011 Annual Awards Program for Academic Advising.
Sarder was selected for the award by demonstrating qualities associated with outstanding academic advising of students and for serving as an advisor for three or fewer years. The Faculty Academic Advising category includes those individuals whose primary responsibility is teaching and who spend a portion of their time providing academic advising services to students.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Research on dogs could lead to better understanding of human cancer
- Keesler Medical Center set to begin $74M renovation project
- ONE MORE YEAR: Leaders want year more of study on comprehensive road, bridge upkeep
- Community college dedicating new welding technology center