Sarder earns award
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 23,2011
Dr. MD Sarder, assistant professor and program coordinator in Industrial Engineering Technology at the University of Southern Mississippi Gulf Coast, has been selected as an Outstanding New Advisor Award winner in the faculty academic advising category from the National Academic Advising Association (NACADA) as part of the 2011 Annual Awards Program for Academic Advising.
Sarder was selected for the award by demonstrating qualities associated with outstanding academic advising of students and for serving as an advisor for three or fewer years. The Faculty Academic Advising category includes those individuals whose primary responsibility is teaching and who spend a portion of their time providing academic advising services to students.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- George Flaggs regrets repayment flaw in lending law
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Chefs John Folse and Rick Tramonto are dotting every ‘i’ and crossing every ‘t’ in the development of Seafood R’evolution, which is set to open in November
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force
- PEDIGREE dog food recalled; might contain metal fragments