Sarder earns award
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 23,2011
Dr. MD Sarder, assistant professor and program coordinator in Industrial Engineering Technology at the University of Southern Mississippi Gulf Coast, has been selected as an Outstanding New Advisor Award winner in the faculty academic advising category from the National Academic Advising Association (NACADA) as part of the 2011 Annual Awards Program for Academic Advising.
Sarder was selected for the award by demonstrating qualities associated with outstanding academic advising of students and for serving as an advisor for three or fewer years. The Faculty Academic Advising category includes those individuals whose primary responsibility is teaching and who spend a portion of their time providing academic advising services to students.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain
- Hood joins other AGs in efforts to curb copper theft
- Entergy gives $500K grant to The Nature Conservancy