Sarder earns award
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 23,2011
Dr. MD Sarder, assistant professor and program coordinator in Industrial Engineering Technology at the University of Southern Mississippi Gulf Coast, has been selected as an Outstanding New Advisor Award winner in the faculty academic advising category from the National Academic Advising Association (NACADA) as part of the 2011 Annual Awards Program for Academic Advising.
Sarder was selected for the award by demonstrating qualities associated with outstanding academic advising of students and for serving as an advisor for three or fewer years. The Faculty Academic Advising category includes those individuals whose primary responsibility is teaching and who spend a portion of their time providing academic advising services to students.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015