Sarder earns award
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 23,2011
Dr. MD Sarder, assistant professor and program coordinator in Industrial Engineering Technology at the University of Southern Mississippi Gulf Coast, has been selected as an Outstanding New Advisor Award winner in the faculty academic advising category from the National Academic Advising Association (NACADA) as part of the 2011 Annual Awards Program for Academic Advising.
Sarder was selected for the award by demonstrating qualities associated with outstanding academic advising of students and for serving as an advisor for three or fewer years. The Faculty Academic Advising category includes those individuals whose primary responsibility is teaching and who spend a portion of their time providing academic advising services to students.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband
- Columbia Parachute expanding, relocating to BusinessPlex
- Tourism conference being held on Coast; industry to ask state for more money