Wilkes joins SAFP
Lauren C. Wilkes has joined Stone-Adams Financial Partners as special projects coordinator. Wilkes will take primary responsibility for logistics and document control within SAFP and its sister corporations, in addition to compiling and editing the new SAFP newsletter, which launched Oct. 3.
Wilkes is a native of Vicksburg, and a graduate of the Mississippi School for Mathematics and Science. She also holds a degree from the University of the South at Sewanee. She returned to Central Mississippi in 2002 to serve as the coordinator for communications and editor for the Episcopal Diocese of Mississippi, where she distinguished herself through her work in the ministry of communications, especially during the recovery efforts after Hurricane Katrina, winning several national awards for journalism and photography. Beginning in 2007, Wilkes managed independent communication, web development projects, quickly segueing into business development projects.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil