Wilkes joins SAFP
Lauren C. Wilkes has joined Stone-Adams Financial Partners as special projects coordinator. Wilkes will take primary responsibility for logistics and document control within SAFP and its sister corporations, in addition to compiling and editing the new SAFP newsletter, which launched Oct. 3.
Wilkes is a native of Vicksburg, and a graduate of the Mississippi School for Mathematics and Science. She also holds a degree from the University of the South at Sewanee. She returned to Central Mississippi in 2002 to serve as the coordinator for communications and editor for the Episcopal Diocese of Mississippi, where she distinguished herself through her work in the ministry of communications, especially during the recovery efforts after Hurricane Katrina, winning several national awards for journalism and photography. Beginning in 2007, Wilkes managed independent communication, web development projects, quickly segueing into business development projects.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- College Board gives Keenum contract extension, raise
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Hunting deer? There's an app for that
- Apple ordered to pay $23.6M for using SkyTel technology
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Rep. Howell decides not to seek re-election to House
- LTE: With tax cuts, Gov. Bryant dismissive of least of us