Wilkes joins SAFP
Lauren C. Wilkes has joined Stone-Adams Financial Partners as special projects coordinator. Wilkes will take primary responsibility for logistics and document control within SAFP and its sister corporations, in addition to compiling and editing the new SAFP newsletter, which launched Oct. 3.
Wilkes is a native of Vicksburg, and a graduate of the Mississippi School for Mathematics and Science. She also holds a degree from the University of the South at Sewanee. She returned to Central Mississippi in 2002 to serve as the coordinator for communications and editor for the Episcopal Diocese of Mississippi, where she distinguished herself through her work in the ministry of communications, especially during the recovery efforts after Hurricane Katrina, winning several national awards for journalism and photography. Beginning in 2007, Wilkes managed independent communication, web development projects, quickly segueing into business development projects.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Finding your flexible space — Regus banks on high demand for customizable work spaces
- Watch out for wildlife while driving on roads, highways
- Miss. children's hospital plans $150 million expansion
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs