Wilkes joins SAFP
Lauren C. Wilkes has joined Stone-Adams Financial Partners as special projects coordinator. Wilkes will take primary responsibility for logistics and document control within SAFP and its sister corporations, in addition to compiling and editing the new SAFP newsletter, which launched Oct. 3.
Wilkes is a native of Vicksburg, and a graduate of the Mississippi School for Mathematics and Science. She also holds a degree from the University of the South at Sewanee. She returned to Central Mississippi in 2002 to serve as the coordinator for communications and editor for the Episcopal Diocese of Mississippi, where she distinguished herself through her work in the ministry of communications, especially during the recovery efforts after Hurricane Katrina, winning several national awards for journalism and photography. Beginning in 2007, Wilkes managed independent communication, web development projects, quickly segueing into business development projects.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years