Wilkes joins SAFP
Lauren C. Wilkes has joined Stone-Adams Financial Partners as special projects coordinator. Wilkes will take primary responsibility for logistics and document control within SAFP and its sister corporations, in addition to compiling and editing the new SAFP newsletter, which launched Oct. 3.
Wilkes is a native of Vicksburg, and a graduate of the Mississippi School for Mathematics and Science. She also holds a degree from the University of the South at Sewanee. She returned to Central Mississippi in 2002 to serve as the coordinator for communications and editor for the Episcopal Diocese of Mississippi, where she distinguished herself through her work in the ministry of communications, especially during the recovery efforts after Hurricane Katrina, winning several national awards for journalism and photography. Beginning in 2007, Wilkes managed independent communication, web development projects, quickly segueing into business development projects.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- The Blues and higher education — Delta State launches the International Delta Blues Project
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Singing River shutting doors on two Coast clinics
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62