Wintory named director
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 23,2011
Debra Wintory has been named the director of the Chamber of Commerce Division for the Economic Development Center of Washington County (Delta EDC). Wintory brings over 13 years’ experience in the public and private sectors, most recently as the public relations specialist at Delta Regional Medical Center.
She has been in Greenville for three years, and has been involved in many community activities such as the Delta Cotton Belles and the Advertising Federation of Mississippi Delta Chapter.
Previously, Wintory had been employed at Debut & Citadel Broadcasting as an account representative and has had chamber of commerce experience with the Little Rock (Ark.) Regional Chamber of Commerce. Wintory’s organizational and teambuilding skills were also honed while she worked as a membership specialist/program director for Girl Scouts in northern Arkansas for four years.
Originally from Van Buren, Ark., she graduated from the University of Arkansas in Fayetteville with a degree in journalism-advertising/public relations.
Her husband, Dr. Blake Wintory, is assistant director at Lakeport Plantation in Lake Village, Ark. They have a six-month-old daughter, Janey Marie.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry
- Digital Editions - magazines