Coast city joins Mississippi Main Street Association
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 25,2011
PASS CHRISTIAN — Tomorrow, the Mississippi Main Street Association (MMSA) will designate the City of Pass Christian as an official Main Street Community. The designation is made possible through a partnership between MMSA and BP America.
The designation ceremony will be held at 10 a.m. in the City Court Building at 105 Hiern Avenue.
Pass Christian will become the 51st Main Street community in Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma