Coast city joins Mississippi Main Street Association
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 25,2011
PASS CHRISTIAN — Tomorrow, the Mississippi Main Street Association (MMSA) will designate the City of Pass Christian as an official Main Street Community. The designation is made possible through a partnership between MMSA and BP America.
The designation ceremony will be held at 10 a.m. in the City Court Building at 105 Hiern Avenue.
Pass Christian will become the 51st Main Street community in Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Gov. Bryant intervening in same-sex couple's divorce
- Vicksburg mayor marries during lunch break
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner
- School superintendent says he never intended to hire wife's uncle, but recommended him
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- MBJ's Business Marketplace set for Friday at Mississippi's Trade Mart