Coast city joins Mississippi Main Street Association
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 25,2011
PASS CHRISTIAN — Tomorrow, the Mississippi Main Street Association (MMSA) will designate the City of Pass Christian as an official Main Street Community. The designation is made possible through a partnership between MMSA and BP America.
The designation ceremony will be held at 10 a.m. in the City Court Building at 105 Hiern Avenue.
Pass Christian will become the 51st Main Street community in Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter
- Cochran's legal counsel asks Court to toss McDaniel's lawsuit
- Ex-Delta mayor indicted, accused of stealing city property
- Williams-Sonoma expanding, adding nearly 1,000 jobs
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- More than half-dozen groups file charter school applications
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- State Rep. Patterson switches from Democrats to GOP