Coast city joins Mississippi Main Street Association
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 25,2011
PASS CHRISTIAN — Tomorrow, the Mississippi Main Street Association (MMSA) will designate the City of Pass Christian as an official Main Street Community. The designation is made possible through a partnership between MMSA and BP America.
The designation ceremony will be held at 10 a.m. in the City Court Building at 105 Hiern Avenue.
Pass Christian will become the 51st Main Street community in Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi