Trustmark opens loan office in Birmingham
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 25,2011
JACKSON — Trustmark National Bank recently expanded its mortgage division by opening a loan production office in Hoover’s Chase Corporate Center in Birmingham, Ala.
“Alabama fits perfectly into our plans to extend Trustmark’s mortgage footprint from the solid customer base we have established during the last 20 years,” said Breck Tyler, Trustmark’s executive vice president of mortgage lending.
Trustmark has mortgage loan production offices throughout Mississippi as well as Memphis, Houston and the Florida Panhandle. The company’s mortgage production exceeded $1.7 billion for 2010, and it currently maintains a servicing volume in excess of $5.5 billion.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Ex-Northwest Rankin coach David Coates dies before drug trial
- With no interim, board begins hunt for MVSU president
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- Keeping Our Eye On Nathan McNeill
- WOODS: Time to put gloves on for handgrabbing
- Supervisors to talk with trustees about selling hospital