Trustmark opens loan office in Birmingham
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 25,2011
JACKSON — Trustmark National Bank recently expanded its mortgage division by opening a loan production office in Hoover’s Chase Corporate Center in Birmingham, Ala.
“Alabama fits perfectly into our plans to extend Trustmark’s mortgage footprint from the solid customer base we have established during the last 20 years,” said Breck Tyler, Trustmark’s executive vice president of mortgage lending.
Trustmark has mortgage loan production offices throughout Mississippi as well as Memphis, Houston and the Florida Panhandle. The company’s mortgage production exceeded $1.7 billion for 2010, and it currently maintains a servicing volume in excess of $5.5 billion.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win