Trustmark opens loan office in Birmingham
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 25,2011
JACKSON — Trustmark National Bank recently expanded its mortgage division by opening a loan production office in Hoover’s Chase Corporate Center in Birmingham, Ala.
“Alabama fits perfectly into our plans to extend Trustmark’s mortgage footprint from the solid customer base we have established during the last 20 years,” said Breck Tyler, Trustmark’s executive vice president of mortgage lending.
Trustmark has mortgage loan production offices throughout Mississippi as well as Memphis, Houston and the Florida Panhandle. The company’s mortgage production exceeded $1.7 billion for 2010, and it currently maintains a servicing volume in excess of $5.5 billion.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Quapaw Canoe Company gains legislative support in battle with tax department
- The link between education and economic development
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- Expeditors working out logistics to open Jackson office next month