Trustmark opens loan office in Birmingham
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 25,2011
JACKSON — Trustmark National Bank recently expanded its mortgage division by opening a loan production office in Hoover’s Chase Corporate Center in Birmingham, Ala.
“Alabama fits perfectly into our plans to extend Trustmark’s mortgage footprint from the solid customer base we have established during the last 20 years,” said Breck Tyler, Trustmark’s executive vice president of mortgage lending.
Trustmark has mortgage loan production offices throughout Mississippi as well as Memphis, Houston and the Florida Panhandle. The company’s mortgage production exceeded $1.7 billion for 2010, and it currently maintains a servicing volume in excess of $5.5 billion.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency