Trustmark opens loan office in Birmingham
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 25,2011
JACKSON — Trustmark National Bank recently expanded its mortgage division by opening a loan production office in Hoover’s Chase Corporate Center in Birmingham, Ala.
“Alabama fits perfectly into our plans to extend Trustmark’s mortgage footprint from the solid customer base we have established during the last 20 years,” said Breck Tyler, Trustmark’s executive vice president of mortgage lending.
Trustmark has mortgage loan production offices throughout Mississippi as well as Memphis, Houston and the Florida Panhandle. The company’s mortgage production exceeded $1.7 billion for 2010, and it currently maintains a servicing volume in excess of $5.5 billion.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Regions must pay $7.5 million in fines over illegal overdraft fees
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- DAVID DALLAS: Getting a grip on LGBT issues
- Bradley Arant Boult Cummings attorney Alan Perry takes office as IHL board president
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Governor signs fracking bill as database comes under scrutiny
- Mississippian Glenn McCullough Jr. gets nod as new MDA chief
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’