Lightfoot strikes investment agreement with GE
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 26,2011
PASCAGOULA — Lightfoot Capital Partners, LP, has teamed up with GE Energy Financial Services to make a strategic investment in the liquefied natural gas market.
Lightfoot Capital will make a direct investment and own a 48 percent interest in Arc LNG Holdings, LLC, which will own a 20 percent interest in Gulf LNG Energy’s terminal in Pascagoula. GE Energy Financial Services, directly and indirectly, controls its 50 percent stake in Gulf LNG while a subsidiary of El Paso Corporation controls the other 50 percent and is the operator.
In a related transaction, GE Energy Financial Services acquired a general partnership interest and a 58 percent limited partnership interest in Lightfoot Capital from certain of its existing investors. Lightfoot Capital is the general partner and majority owner of Arc Terminals, LP, a leading independent operator of petroleum and refined product terminals. Arc Terminals operates petroleum product terminals in eight states, with an aggregate storage capacity of 3.6 million barrels.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Investigators find massive Ag Museum fire was an accident
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful