Bad Boy Buggies recalls off-road utility vehicles
by Associated Press
Published: October 27,2011
NATCHEZ — A recall has been issued for Bad Boy Buggies off-road utility vehicles manufactured by BB Buggies Inc., of Augusta, Ga., and Bad Boy Enterprises LLC of Natchez.
The vehicles were sold at Bad Boy Buggy dealers nationwide from August 2009 through June 2011.
This recall includes the Bad Boy LT, Classic, XT, XTO and XT Safari model electric off-road utility vehicles. The utility vehicles have four wheels and bench seats for the operator and passengers and were sold in camouflage patterns, hunter green, red and black. “Bad Boy” is printed on the side or front of the vehicles. The utility vehicles were manufactured in the United States.
The cause of the recall is a steering assembly arm that can break and cause the driver to lose control, posing a crash hazard. The firm has received 15 reports of the steering assembly arm breaking. No injuries have been reported.
For more information, contact BB Buggies at 855-738-3711, or visit the firm’s website at www.badboybuggies.com.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Bad Boy Buggies recalls off-road utility vehicles”
Top Posts & Pages
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- Quapaw Canoe Company gains legislative support in battle with tax department
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute