Bad Boy Buggies recalls off-road utility vehicles
Published: October 27,2011
NATCHEZ — A recall has been issued for Bad Boy Buggies off-road utility vehicles manufactured by BB Buggies Inc., of Augusta, Ga., and Bad Boy Enterprises LLC of Natchez.
The vehicles were sold at Bad Boy Buggy dealers nationwide from August 2009 through June 2011.
This recall includes the Bad Boy LT, Classic, XT, XTO and XT Safari model electric off-road utility vehicles. The utility vehicles have four wheels and bench seats for the operator and passengers and were sold in camouflage patterns, hunter green, red and black. “Bad Boy” is printed on the side or front of the vehicles. The utility vehicles were manufactured in the United States.
The cause of the recall is a steering assembly arm that can break and cause the driver to lose control, posing a crash hazard. The firm has received 15 reports of the steering assembly arm breaking. No injuries have been reported.
For more information, contact BB Buggies at 855-738-3711, or visit the firm’s website at www.badboybuggies.com.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Bad Boy Buggies recalls off-road utility vehicles”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- PEDIGREE dog food recalled; might contain metal fragments
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- Judicial candidates put on ballot after rejection of challenges
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- MSU receives funding for two proposals aimed at boosting NASA missions