Polo Custom adding another production line, jobs
Published: October 27,2011
LOUISVILLE — Polo Custom Products, a marketing division of M-C Industries Inc. that specializes in custom manufacturing, is expanding its operations in Louisville to accommodate the addition of a new thermo forming line at the company’s existing facility.
The company recently acquired a small company in California and is moving the production operation to Louisville.
The project represents a company investment of $525,000 and will create at least 10 jobs over the next two years. Currently, Polo Custom Products employs 150 workers.
The Mississippi Development Authority (MDA) worked closely with company and local officials to assist with the project by providing funding for infrastructure improvements to the publicly-owned facility in which Polo Custom Products is located. The City of Louisville also provided funding for infrastructure improvements.
Headquartered in Topeka, Kan., Polo Custom Products has over 60 years of experience in custom manufacturing, specializing in custom industrial sewing, radio frequency sealing and thermoforming using flexible, pliable materials such as vinyl, nylon, urethane, aramids, Teflon, leather and more. The company serves such customers as Harley-Davidson and Rockwell Collins.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- Delta Council says condition of Highway 6 'of crisis dimensions'
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- More school districts join MAEP lawsuit brought by Musgrove
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- Court tosses challenge to Miss. Silicon’s clean air permit
- Another marker going up on Mississippi Country Music Trail