Polo Custom adding another production line, jobs
Published: October 27,2011
LOUISVILLE — Polo Custom Products, a marketing division of M-C Industries Inc. that specializes in custom manufacturing, is expanding its operations in Louisville to accommodate the addition of a new thermo forming line at the company’s existing facility.
The company recently acquired a small company in California and is moving the production operation to Louisville.
The project represents a company investment of $525,000 and will create at least 10 jobs over the next two years. Currently, Polo Custom Products employs 150 workers.
The Mississippi Development Authority (MDA) worked closely with company and local officials to assist with the project by providing funding for infrastructure improvements to the publicly-owned facility in which Polo Custom Products is located. The City of Louisville also provided funding for infrastructure improvements.
Headquartered in Topeka, Kan., Polo Custom Products has over 60 years of experience in custom manufacturing, specializing in custom industrial sewing, radio frequency sealing and thermoforming using flexible, pliable materials such as vinyl, nylon, urethane, aramids, Teflon, leather and more. The company serves such customers as Harley-Davidson and Rockwell Collins.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Investigators find massive Ag Museum fire was an accident
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful