Polo Custom adding another production line, jobs
Published: October 27,2011
LOUISVILLE — Polo Custom Products, a marketing division of M-C Industries Inc. that specializes in custom manufacturing, is expanding its operations in Louisville to accommodate the addition of a new thermo forming line at the company’s existing facility.
The company recently acquired a small company in California and is moving the production operation to Louisville.
The project represents a company investment of $525,000 and will create at least 10 jobs over the next two years. Currently, Polo Custom Products employs 150 workers.
The Mississippi Development Authority (MDA) worked closely with company and local officials to assist with the project by providing funding for infrastructure improvements to the publicly-owned facility in which Polo Custom Products is located. The City of Louisville also provided funding for infrastructure improvements.
Headquartered in Topeka, Kan., Polo Custom Products has over 60 years of experience in custom manufacturing, specializing in custom industrial sewing, radio frequency sealing and thermoforming using flexible, pliable materials such as vinyl, nylon, urethane, aramids, Teflon, leather and more. The company serves such customers as Harley-Davidson and Rockwell Collins.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Longtime Biloxi mayor Holloway resigns
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- Events and Nominations