Polo Custom adding another production line, jobs
Published: October 27,2011
LOUISVILLE — Polo Custom Products, a marketing division of M-C Industries Inc. that specializes in custom manufacturing, is expanding its operations in Louisville to accommodate the addition of a new thermo forming line at the company’s existing facility.
The company recently acquired a small company in California and is moving the production operation to Louisville.
The project represents a company investment of $525,000 and will create at least 10 jobs over the next two years. Currently, Polo Custom Products employs 150 workers.
The Mississippi Development Authority (MDA) worked closely with company and local officials to assist with the project by providing funding for infrastructure improvements to the publicly-owned facility in which Polo Custom Products is located. The City of Louisville also provided funding for infrastructure improvements.
Headquartered in Topeka, Kan., Polo Custom Products has over 60 years of experience in custom manufacturing, specializing in custom industrial sewing, radio frequency sealing and thermoforming using flexible, pliable materials such as vinyl, nylon, urethane, aramids, Teflon, leather and more. The company serves such customers as Harley-Davidson and Rockwell Collins.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- Chancery judge delays JRA bond approval for Jackson's Westin hotel
- KILL BILL: Common Core death knell heads to Gov. Bryant's desk
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Keeping our eye on: Neal Stephens
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing