Polo Custom adding another production line, jobs
by Associated Press
Published: October 27,2011
LOUISVILLE — Polo Custom Products, a marketing division of M-C Industries Inc. that specializes in custom manufacturing, is expanding its operations in Louisville to accommodate the addition of a new thermo forming line at the company’s existing facility.
The company recently acquired a small company in California and is moving the production operation to Louisville.
The project represents a company investment of $525,000 and will create at least 10 jobs over the next two years. Currently, Polo Custom Products employs 150 workers.
The Mississippi Development Authority (MDA) worked closely with company and local officials to assist with the project by providing funding for infrastructure improvements to the publicly-owned facility in which Polo Custom Products is located. The City of Louisville also provided funding for infrastructure improvements.
Headquartered in Topeka, Kan., Polo Custom Products has over 60 years of experience in custom manufacturing, specializing in custom industrial sewing, radio frequency sealing and thermoforming using flexible, pliable materials such as vinyl, nylon, urethane, aramids, Teflon, leather and more. The company serves such customers as Harley-Davidson and Rockwell Collins.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Hood clarifies opinion on open-carry gun law
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- Officials hand mayor projects list totaling $57.7M
- Public meeting called to mull future of convention center
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015