Warren named president, CEO of Pearl River Resorts
Published: October 27,2011
CHOCTAW — Bryce A. Warren has been named president and CEO of Pearl River Resort.
The announcement came yesterday from Phyliss J. Anderson, Tribal Chief of the Mississippi Band of Choctaw Indians.
Warren replaces Paul Harvery who was hired in 2007. Harvey is the former executive director of the Mississippi Gaming Commission.
Warren most recently served as general manager of the Bok Homa Casino in Jones County, also owned by the Choctaws.
Warren will be responsible for day-to-day operations of all Choctaw properties including the Silver Star Hotel and Casino, Golden Moon Hotel and Casino, Bok Homa Casino, Dancing Rabbit Golf Club and Geyser Falls Water Theme Park.
Warren previously served in management positions with Boyd Gaming.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge moves McDaniel's lawsuit challenging loss to Cochran
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- Scientists seeing more invasive trapjaw ants on Coast
- Senate election ballot approved as McDaniel's challenge continues
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- Trop Greenville ahead of schedule on significant expansion