Warren named president, CEO of Pearl River Resorts
Published: October 27,2011
CHOCTAW — Bryce A. Warren has been named president and CEO of Pearl River Resort.
The announcement came yesterday from Phyliss J. Anderson, Tribal Chief of the Mississippi Band of Choctaw Indians.
Warren replaces Paul Harvery who was hired in 2007. Harvey is the former executive director of the Mississippi Gaming Commission.
Warren most recently served as general manager of the Bok Homa Casino in Jones County, also owned by the Choctaws.
Warren will be responsible for day-to-day operations of all Choctaw properties including the Silver Star Hotel and Casino, Golden Moon Hotel and Casino, Bok Homa Casino, Dancing Rabbit Golf Club and Geyser Falls Water Theme Park.
Warren previously served in management positions with Boyd Gaming.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports