Warren named president, CEO of Pearl River Resorts
Published: October 27,2011
CHOCTAW — Bryce A. Warren has been named president and CEO of Pearl River Resort.
The announcement came yesterday from Phyliss J. Anderson, Tribal Chief of the Mississippi Band of Choctaw Indians.
Warren replaces Paul Harvery who was hired in 2007. Harvey is the former executive director of the Mississippi Gaming Commission.
Warren most recently served as general manager of the Bok Homa Casino in Jones County, also owned by the Choctaws.
Warren will be responsible for day-to-day operations of all Choctaw properties including the Silver Star Hotel and Casino, Golden Moon Hotel and Casino, Bok Homa Casino, Dancing Rabbit Golf Club and Geyser Falls Water Theme Park.
Warren previously served in management positions with Boyd Gaming.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- Meet the MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year — Rosemary Smith, a business hotshot
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- DAVID DALLAS — Delbert Hosemann: An unsung hero chooses to remain so
- Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow