Warren named president, CEO of Pearl River Resorts
Published: October 27,2011
CHOCTAW — Bryce A. Warren has been named president and CEO of Pearl River Resort.
The announcement came yesterday from Phyliss J. Anderson, Tribal Chief of the Mississippi Band of Choctaw Indians.
Warren replaces Paul Harvery who was hired in 2007. Harvey is the former executive director of the Mississippi Gaming Commission.
Warren most recently served as general manager of the Bok Homa Casino in Jones County, also owned by the Choctaws.
Warren will be responsible for day-to-day operations of all Choctaw properties including the Silver Star Hotel and Casino, Golden Moon Hotel and Casino, Bok Homa Casino, Dancing Rabbit Golf Club and Geyser Falls Water Theme Park.
Warren previously served in management positions with Boyd Gaming.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- The Blues and higher education — Delta State launches the International Delta Blues Project
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Singing River shutting doors on two Coast clinics
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62