Warren named president, CEO of Pearl River Resorts
Published: October 27,2011
CHOCTAW — Bryce A. Warren has been named president and CEO of Pearl River Resort.
The announcement came yesterday from Phyliss J. Anderson, Tribal Chief of the Mississippi Band of Choctaw Indians.
Warren replaces Paul Harvery who was hired in 2007. Harvey is the former executive director of the Mississippi Gaming Commission.
Warren most recently served as general manager of the Bok Homa Casino in Jones County, also owned by the Choctaws.
Warren will be responsible for day-to-day operations of all Choctaw properties including the Silver Star Hotel and Casino, Golden Moon Hotel and Casino, Bok Homa Casino, Dancing Rabbit Golf Club and Geyser Falls Water Theme Park.
Warren previously served in management positions with Boyd Gaming.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- State's bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials
- Number of visitors to Natchez Trace makes big jump
- Epidemiologist: State's hospitals can identify, isolate Ebola cases
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics