All American completes acquisition of Texas company
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 30,2011
MADISON — All American Check Cashing has completed the merger and acquisition of Advance Finance of Dallas, Texas. Terms were not disclosed.
This marks the fourth merger and acquisition for All American this year and brings the total of retail stores in Mississippi to over 33. In April of this year All American completed the merger and acquisition of Easy Money of Tupelo, Cash City of Olive Branch and Mr. Cash of Vicksburg.
The acquisition will include all of Advance Finance operations in Mississippi. The retail stores included in the acquisition are located in Meridian, Hattiesburg, Greenville, Greenwood, Pascagoula, Laurel, Columbus and Cleveland. There will be no change in the day-to-day operation other than changing the name of the locations at the current time.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits