All American completes acquisition of Texas company
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 30,2011
MADISON — All American Check Cashing has completed the merger and acquisition of Advance Finance of Dallas, Texas. Terms were not disclosed.
This marks the fourth merger and acquisition for All American this year and brings the total of retail stores in Mississippi to over 33. In April of this year All American completed the merger and acquisition of Easy Money of Tupelo, Cash City of Olive Branch and Mr. Cash of Vicksburg.
The acquisition will include all of Advance Finance operations in Mississippi. The retail stores included in the acquisition are located in Meridian, Hattiesburg, Greenville, Greenwood, Pascagoula, Laurel, Columbus and Cleveland. There will be no change in the day-to-day operation other than changing the name of the locations at the current time.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- JRA plans image makeover, hires crisis manager