All American completes acquisition of Texas company
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 30,2011
MADISON — All American Check Cashing has completed the merger and acquisition of Advance Finance of Dallas, Texas. Terms were not disclosed.
This marks the fourth merger and acquisition for All American this year and brings the total of retail stores in Mississippi to over 33. In April of this year All American completed the merger and acquisition of Easy Money of Tupelo, Cash City of Olive Branch and Mr. Cash of Vicksburg.
The acquisition will include all of Advance Finance operations in Mississippi. The retail stores included in the acquisition are located in Meridian, Hattiesburg, Greenville, Greenwood, Pascagoula, Laurel, Columbus and Cleveland. There will be no change in the day-to-day operation other than changing the name of the locations at the current time.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- The link between education and economic development