All American completes acquisition of Texas company
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 30,2011
MADISON — All American Check Cashing has completed the merger and acquisition of Advance Finance of Dallas, Texas. Terms were not disclosed.
This marks the fourth merger and acquisition for All American this year and brings the total of retail stores in Mississippi to over 33. In April of this year All American completed the merger and acquisition of Easy Money of Tupelo, Cash City of Olive Branch and Mr. Cash of Vicksburg.
The acquisition will include all of Advance Finance operations in Mississippi. The retail stores included in the acquisition are located in Meridian, Hattiesburg, Greenville, Greenwood, Pascagoula, Laurel, Columbus and Cleveland. There will be no change in the day-to-day operation other than changing the name of the locations at the current time.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Investigators find massive Ag Museum fire was an accident
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Court hits David Watkins with $600,000 order over Retro Metro issues