All American completes acquisition of Texas company
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 30,2011
MADISON — All American Check Cashing has completed the merger and acquisition of Advance Finance of Dallas, Texas. Terms were not disclosed.
This marks the fourth merger and acquisition for All American this year and brings the total of retail stores in Mississippi to over 33. In April of this year All American completed the merger and acquisition of Easy Money of Tupelo, Cash City of Olive Branch and Mr. Cash of Vicksburg.
The acquisition will include all of Advance Finance operations in Mississippi. The retail stores included in the acquisition are located in Meridian, Hattiesburg, Greenville, Greenwood, Pascagoula, Laurel, Columbus and Cleveland. There will be no change in the day-to-day operation other than changing the name of the locations at the current time.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015